Reviews for Ranger Love
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
Please continue this! It's a great story!
NaKita27791 chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Please update when you get the chance )
Blitz.Magister chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
I'm noticing a slight recurring theme here... all my favourite characters get raped! I don't think that's a good thing...

Well you know, this story is really good, it's been a few years since I last watched Ninja Storm, so I don't get a few of the episodes, but I loved it all the same!

I love how you portrayed the characters too I can imagine most of this in the show!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
Did you forget about this?
essenceofabrokenheart chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
i love the story but i feel like its too short i love the pairings but i read to fast for my own good and extra fast on fanficiton i have to be quick at school
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 17 . 10/4/2008
Awesome Power Rangers story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala~
Whispering Ranger chapter 17 . 5/3/2008
I love it so far! :D

You're evil! Making Hunter and Dustin suffer like that! *growls* But suprise, suprise, I'm not gonna kill you ;D *kills Xander, Tony and Jake instead* Bastards!

Pleease update soon, I wanna see how it ends! :D Yay!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 17 . 4/26/2008
love it!
Destiel'sLittleAngel chapter 17 . 9/19/2007
great story please update question was the part where dustin was raped a diffrent story and you put it in here or was that part of this story because i've read theat part befor i just dont remember the rest if you awnser that would be helpfull cant wait to read more

C's G
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 17 . 9/4/2007
BAH! Are you ever going to update this again? Boo on you for leaving it at such a cliffie and not returning to it! Boo!

I'm going to have to hold updating one of my fics (or one of the fics I write with Syd) as ransom until you update this!
foxee-chik chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
wow! i like it! keep goin!
DracoWolf88 chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
This story is quite interesting might we get another chapter please.
PenPatronus chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
I'm not usually interested in slash, and to be honest I skipped over some of it in your story, but I'm really intrigued by the Dustin/Hunter pairing. But what I really like is Blake/Tori, and how you've managed to have constant action in this story that includes everyone. Keep it up!
Marcus1233 chapter 17 . 5/17/2007
Ok. Now I understand...Although I did surmised as much...But why aren't they in Lothor's holding cell like those good thunder ninjas.

Jealous of Dustin? Those 3 got a crush on the same guy (HUnter) or something? Weird...

I won't hope for an update since it's been a long time since you did. But it'll be great if you find the time to update.
Marcus1233 chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Ridiculous. Dustin's a ninja for god's sake. Nobody can just raped him...especially a three non-existent losers.