Reviews for The Last Streetlight
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Dreams are not real, Starsky!

At least it declares how Hutch could find him crying! That's the last thing you would expect Starsky to do, actually.

Poor Hutch! couldn't Starsky know that his leaving him, probably hurts Huch even more than killing him...

I can't help laughing with Dobey wondering wether Starsky would manage it on his own. That's just rude! :D

Anyway, I just have to read the second half, but I'm sure it will be pretty good!
wuemsel chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Thanks for a great, entertaining read that I enjoyed very much! Poor Starsk, I really felt for him - sacrificing himself like that. *sniff* The idea about the pain was so cool!
Elivalero chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Interesting story! I like it

Thanks for posting it!
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was a nice, tight story, and the guys were very much in character. Well written. Thank you for posting it here. I enjoyed reading it!
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hi!

What a suspenseful story. The beginning was extremely well crafted and thought out. The ending IMHO was a little fast. "Starsky" went from completely against being with "Hutch"... afraid of killing him as in the dream to eating BBQ with "Sweet Alice's" brother. I think I would like to have some more details about the drug and "Starsky's" recovery time. It would give you a chance to allow "Hutch" to explain to "Starsky" and let "Starsky's" mind wrap around the idea that he isn't going to kill his best friend...and thus clarify for your reader.

Maybe I missed something or I'm a little on the slow side and if so please excuse me. I DID love the story. I think that the bond these 2 characters have is so strong that I can "see" this scenario happening. "Starsky" would eliminate the joy in his life ("Hutch") if he even suspected that "Hutch" would be harmed if he stayed with him...and visa versa!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA