Reviews for Refuge
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I read this story quite a while ago; I don't know why I didn't review then. Sorry. It is a super, super story! I love it and I'm definitely bookmarking it as one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I liked this one a lot: the dialogues, the secrecy played by Starsky, the persitent investigating Hutch, the gift (who would have thought Curly would appreciate Mother Nature after all?). Nice and sweet indeed. I'm glad I came here to read it.
Elivalero chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Your story was so sweet! Wondeful!
Creedo chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Very touching. Thank you for sharing. I loved the way they played each other early on. But especially liked the reason why Starsky played him. Friends to the end Me and Thee...Again, thank you.
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw, so sweet! I love it!

Thank you for posting this one, too!

I think my favorite bit was when Starsky turned on the tears to get Hutch to back off, lol! It was fun to read both partners trying to hard to manipulate each other (and Starsky comes out the winner, of course).
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hi!

Who knew police officers could sock so much money away? GRIN!

Great story and wonderful dialogue. Somehow I like the idea of one of the partners buying something so permanent for the other. I've felt that way about the tree "Hutch" bought for "Starsky" too. Gives a permanence to the friendship...not that their friendship EVER needed a purchase to "feel" that!

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Type to you later! God bless!

Jan in VA