Reviews for Pictures for Harry
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Well copying the pictures is better than losing them. You should have sent Harry that one of Lily and Alice as well. Neville and Harry both needed to see that one. So many lost opportunities to do the right thing and help Harry and nobody did.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was utterly breathtaking! I can't EXPRESS how much this meant to me! I really love the last line; so sad, yet so sweet... You really have a gift with words, dude, really you do! PLEASE eep up the brilliant work; YOU RULE!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukisima749 :D ;D :) ;)
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i love the memories that Remus had, and you're a beautiful writer.
minniequill chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was wonderful! I absolutely adored it.
c. sherwood chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
You just wanna scream IT WASN'T SIRIUS! while you read this. _ *sigh* I love When You Say Nothing at All...that is perfect for Prongs and Lily. I also love Remus in this..I hate that it's a one-shot, though! I always want more...
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Great fic! So sweet and sad. Loved the ADMM parts..hehe. Albus chasing after Minerva wanting to dance, very funny! Lily and James's wedding sounded like fun. Remus's feelings were written well! Beautiful work!

SherbetKitty
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Yay! I liked that one. It was sweet and fluffy and sad all at the same time! ~Always Hopeful~
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Thanks Mollisk! Yes this will be a oneshot; I really need to be working on my other fic, the latest chapter went up just before 'Pictures.'

I'm glad you liked this piece, sadly no one seems to have read it:(

Thanks anyway!
Mollisk chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Oh that was so sweet and so sad. Are you making it a oneshot or what? I think you really captured Remus' feelings and pain. You know I'm a big fan of your work.