Reviews for Blue Skied Symphony
Ryuu no Kami chapter 21 . 8/15/2007
OMG! That was an awesome story! I can't believe that I just now got a hold of this story. Look at what I missed! It had a good dose of everything, so it never got boring...ALL WAS AWESOME! You should be proud of this piece of work.

So, do you have the sequel out? I'm gunna find it (if it's out) and I shall read it. If it's not out, you had best get booking! Hahaha...again, great work!

Kratos Wilder
skyeSilverwings chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
awesome story! i finally finished it after 2 weeks! some spelling was off, but it's ok! can't wait to read the sequel!
Professor Sage chapter 21 . 12/26/2005
O_O nyu it ended.. :: cries :: such a good story, if there's a sequel, I so can't wait to read it! sorry I don't have much to say, I should be going to bed since I'm sick X.x; bleh, well, keep up the good work! ~ Professor Sage
Mokyn chapter 19 . 12/22/2005
All right only one more chapter! This one was especially excelent!Not as many puncuation errors as last time. You should get some type of award for this story.
Professor Sage chapter 19 . 12/17/2005
Did it end...? is there more.. :: cries :: it was so good it seemed real! Your very talented! Can't wait for your next story!
Zemby chapter 17 . 9/23/2005
O.O Oh, this story is awsomeo! I love Acton/Adventure...and you're making me love it even more! You're story is cool! And there's only a few little errors.

But what will happen to them? What wll happen to Lloyd? Yuan? Kratos? Zelos? Sheena?(my favorite characters)And I think I now what the black thing is...

Please update soon!

Ja ne!

~~D.D.Z.~~
Pepsi addict chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
Very good. Bye-bye Yuan! MWHAHA! Oh, just a couple of flaws I noticed No biggies, it wouldn't matter

Kratos's. Nu-uh. If it ends in s it's just "Kratos'"

And Anna was captured and used AFTER haveing Lloyd. Not before. (Because she was with Kratos... but oh well)

Still very good.
CrimsonInuTears chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
Sorry I didn't review last chapter, to much to do to little time. Anyway, this is the best story I'm reading at the moment. And I just love your portale of Yuan. But of course, Kratos is still the best. Also, loved the little scene with Anna. Anyway, keep on writing and I'll keep reading. -LHL _
Pepsi addict chapter 15 . 7/3/2005
You like to knit peoples eyebrows together. XD KEEP WRITING! *scans through her own fanfic on word and thinks about how CRAP it is*
Fermaniarki chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
OH this is so cool... and amazing and..and...WOW!

GREAT FIC! KEEP WITH YOUR GREAT WORK

ohh and i've a question... is this going to be a Raine x Kratos or Yuan x Raine

Maybe it obvious, but I just curious.

Anyway, GOOD WORK
Chai Butterfly chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
Ah! I forgot to review the last chapter! Anywho. Great chapter! No complaints from me!
CrimsonInuTears chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
Yet another great chapter. Loved that lil joke between Yuan and Kratos, “Fight any monsters while getting our food, oh brave Kratos?” Very funny. Anyway, keep up the great writing, ya have a real gift for it. -LHL _
Pepsi addict chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
Wow! Really good! (I had to take all day to rwead it cause of stupid school...) Keep it up! I wanna know how it ends!
Chai Butterfly chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
Amazing Work! Haha. Poor Yuan.
CrimsonInuTears chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
WOW WOW WOW! You're such a great writer. You captured the characters so well. This deffinatly one of my top stories. Really, keep writing, you have a real gift for it.