Reviews for The Alchemologist
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
*Risembool*
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
But this is rated M for mature. This isn't a K rated fiction.
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
This story is a gem. It's so beautifully nuanced and so realistic. So much perspective and such lyrical prose. I haven't read fanfiction in years but I finished this in two days-two only because I stopped in between for fear it would end. Thank you for this lovely experience.
DearToby chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Too bad you're making a fool of your audience, I kind of liked your story.
bruce chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
clap clap clap well done very well done indeed
Sifufirelord chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. You just tore my heart out. I did not expect this ending
I dont know if i want to scream bc this was so perfect or cry bc it was so bittersweet. Edward is my bae, and you made him an asshole, yet I cant hate you or even resent you for it bc you kept him so IC. Thank you for this story. Thank you for making me read this whole thing in one day. It was the best ending i could have asked for of such a perfect, heartbeaking story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
I think my heart just broke.
bluepianos chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Good God I can't even begin to describe how beautifully bittersweet this was. As a fan of multiple different shows, books, and movies, I can safely say that I've read hundreds of stories that end happily and maybe a little too perfectly, which, though unrealistic and completely absurd at times, is a good STORY to read. This collection of stories though (especially the continuous Another Day, Another Siege series) absolutely killed me. The ANGST you bring along with my ultimate favorite FMA pairing is delicious and painful and so genuine and I want to thank you for that. Not everyone's going to have the ending they expect and this illustrates that sublimely.

And JESUS, can you write! I paced myself with the chapters (though it was hard with the really short ones, of course), but The Alchemologist was more than just a treat for me to read. The personalities you gave each character had a little bit of a darker tone, just a little bit, but they all retained their original quirks and you still had to push the same buttons as from the anime. They all felt so real and human and broken and flawed and utterly perfect. Fine, fine job!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
Ow.
Just...ow.
Thank you.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I'm going to USE that line, if someone asks me what I'm doing on a window porch!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
This one is my favorite so far.
Inwen chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
Great collection, great writing. Really enjoyed how all the stories interwove and pieced together, but my heart definitely broke a little on that last scene. I felt like a little puddle of goo. Good for Winry though, picking herself up and moving forward. One of the reasons I love her character so much is her strength. Fantastic work altogether.
The Purple Wox chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I was slightly confused by Winry/Ed's actions in the last two chapters, but I immensely enjoyed reading your writing. Thank you!
onlytoask chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I get really confused by these sometimes. Are they AU or not. Because last time I checked Roy was an alchemist.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I gotta say, your fics really are weird. There's no underlying purpose to these. No romance to be achieved. No desired ending. It's just like whatever happens happens. Great, but weird.