Reviews for Bright Lights
Flpirate305 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
I really like your story and the way it's going. I'm sorry to hear that this story has become like a chore. It really is a lovely and interesting idea. I for one am a romy fan sorry, but I can appreciate your story very much. Hope everything goes well for you in your law classes and to read from you soon. May the plot bunnies bombard you with ideas )
fangirlishness.101 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I know this one is obviously dead, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the story, and I was more than a little surprised at how much I did like to read it. So thanks for that XD
amara aquilla 307 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Love It! One thing... Write more!
Shanira chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
I have to say, this is good. You've managed to include the new mutants AND not lose anyone, so all in all I'd say awesome!
Quillian chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
Too bad this story is on hiatus, because it looks really cool so far. Still, here's hoping that it gets resumed in the future! :)
strayphoenix chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
i like warren/rouge!

strayphoenix chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
jean the supermodel, bobby the icecream vendor. can it get any better? of course it can!

i liked the bobby/amara and i like how bobby is more of a leader now and took the initiative in trying to keep sam in school. very good characterization.

strayphoenix chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
like? i loved the JOTT in this chapter! the supermodel job was very original and i like how you call the attendants "HI! My Name is-". i think that's super creative.

u totally rock!

strayphoenix chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
rouge/warren. that's a new one! i like! but where's gambit?

lifeofla-silverwolf chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Why the hell is there no Brotherhood in this?

All right, out of my system now. Hey, I'm obsessed.

Anyhow, loving the Tabby scenes all over. Need more Ray, but think it's fantastic you included him, and so far characterization works pretty well too. Miss Roberto somewhat. Like Sam's deal. Jean/Scott is going well, not overboard yet not-too-unsappy-that-it-doesn't-seem-like-Jean-and-Scott. Rogue/Warren is on a good beginning which I believe can work out the way you're taking it. Amara/Bobby is working out all right as well (though I tend to be more of a Jubilee/Bobby fan, those two work too). Miss Kurt/Amanda, but not terribly enough that it bothers me (the way the lack of Lance/Kitty does)... You're probably familiar on my stance about Lance/Kitty.

Conclusion:

Need more Ray and Tabby.

Missing the Brotherhood majorly, especially Lance and Pietro. Could use some Wanda too.

Update soon.

-Silverwolf of Life-of-L.A. & Silverwolf-
Claudia chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
Hiatus? NO! It's horrible news, but if you feel that's what you have to do, then by all means, do it! At least you said you're not abandoning this story! This chapter was great! I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the semester and come back to the community soon!
sugarhighnutjob chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
An Excelent chapter! Sorry that you're overloaded. That sucks. Anyway I love this fic. I sense a distict plot device with Doug aka Cypher(His Comic Codename). Can't wait for Lancey-poo to arrive( He is isn't he?).So good...
Telepathic Angel chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
No! Don't put this story on hiatus! No! I love it to much! (Also loved the Jott) You can't stop it! Not when Jean was just about to start her new job! At least one more chapter! Pweeze?
Nettlez chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
great story, figures arich bloke only after getting laid, well great chapter, really good story, update it soon please!
starrydreamz chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
very nice chapter, kitty's realized bout wot riley was up2..haha gud work:D

plz update soon, its an awesome story cant wait to read more.:)