Reviews for Post Plutonium
garretelliot chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
AW, it's in his kiss. So maybe this time she'll believe it. Thank you for getting rid of Devon so neatly, would God, Tim Kring had been so inspired. I love this fic and your characterizations are good. Give us another soon.
inspire.me chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Oh my gosh that was like the best! see, Devan should not have stayed... I loved the WJness and the way Woody turned Devan down. Everything bout this was great! *puts story in fav list*
MartiniKisses chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I deff wish Devon *had* left! Anyway, very cute fic.
Meriwether chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
ah! I loved it. hope to be reading more from you soon (pref more JW) )
Kate chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
You're like, my CJ opinion-mate. I'm watching the reruns too, and I really didn't like Devan. She's just too freaking perky. I think she hooks up with someone I don't want her hooking up with too. Well-written and very funny. Nice Bug line too - "So we don't like the new ME?" That part of the episode made laugh so hard.
Kate chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
JCWHFAN chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I liked the whole idea of deaven not staying and woody and jordan getting togeather. and i thought it was cute that you patched things up between max and jodan. so good job nice frist fanfic keep writting