Reviews for Forget Me Not
iforget chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
the idea is nice but the ending was kindof unsatisfactory, not to be a prude but i prefer happydandy endings, imo he shoulda made space for both of them in his life so everybody got to win.
natsu.point chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
I don't think that is called letting go of someone, I think it was more like she "gave up" before it even started. She overcomplicated a lot of things which resulted to paralysis through analysis. Quistis does love Squall yet in the end their relationship never blossom to something more because she is afraid to face that the consequences of her actions would only result to a negative one. And the other part is that she worries more of the others around her than herself.
TrixPandawan chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
I actually cry with this end, it's SO unfair, why? why did you do that? OMG, why he let her go?

I know it's been years since you posted this story and I know there is not sequell, but anyways, I just want to tell you that I love your stories, all of them. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to know you through your fics.

PS. I am sorry for all the grammar mistakes and misspellings, I'm from Mexico and I'm not very good with english, at least not with the writing skills, but I'm very good in reading comprehension so I perfectly understood your stories even when I can't give you a decent review.
Golden Arms chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
...and you leave us with this terribly painful cliffhanger for the last six years.

Goldenarms is not amused. Goldenarms demands that you finish it. Now

Meishou chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
good ideas

I love Squall and Quistis

Do you wanna drop this fic?

No plzzz

I wanna know how this story ends
s chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
You know what? **** you Rinoa! Squall and Quistis should be together!
MinaDeville chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Poor poor Quisty *cries*

Please make a sequel!
Tank chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
It'll be good if you could give this a happy ending. I can't bear to see a sad ending like that, no matter how "realistic" it may be (coz it is fiction after all ;) ).
trevorami chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
Really good story. I mean that. But really I wish you would put a freaking ending on it. I honestly don't care which you choose. As long as I have some closure. Everything was good, just wished you would have ended it. Please?
hypemachine chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
Rarely do I do this... I never leave a negative review, but I'm doing it. This story is old, I know it really won't matter, but I'm hoping that you get this and realize where you fell short on this one.

I'm not a fan of the ending. The story itself isn't all that well written, but I'm guessing you didn't have a beta to assist you. That's forgivable.

What isn't forgivable is ending something that had great promise so anticlimactic. Sure, you'll get all the Quistis fans in a tizzy, but that's just because they will always pull for her. She's the Tifa of FF7. But you don't evoke any real emotion save for utter disappointment. Who Squall ended up with didn't really matter to me as long as I felt something at the end.

I didn't. I didn't feel a thing... I should have been upset, as I adore Quistis, but I guess I have some standards.

I, personally, liked the struggle with morals and consequences you had going with this story. It was refreshing, accurate in all of it's cannon-ness, and for the most part written well.

Then you started dropping off. Personally, just let a fic go when you don't feel it. You short change your readers when you produce an ending like that. I don't even have words for it except - cop out.
sissyHIYAH chapter 13 . 3/26/2009
No, no, no, no, no! I simply won't stand for this! Was it not bad enough that the game designers left her hanging? Was it not enough that she was alone at the end of the game?

Must you make it worse? I'm pounding my fist on the desk right now because it just isn't fair, damn it!

(Great story, excellent writing...I mean it. I've not felt this way in a long time.)

But dang it, don't do this to Quistis! I don't care how old this fic might be, make a sequel or something! Please!
champylin chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
no! WHY! WHY! WHY!- you better make a sequel for this story... how about this plot...

Quistis back to garden, Rinoa and Squall too... and Squall remembers everyhing... then seifer comes to picture and woo Quistis... later she'll fall in love, and squall would get jealous and confront quistis... That would be good...-I think... LOLz

anyway... great story! SEQUEL PLEASE!
cerespallas chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
I've read this a year ago, and now that I look back, I can't believe I still cry T.T It's too sad.
Galloway chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
I love, love, LOVE this story. LOVE. (love) There are so many wonderful moments, like Squall telling Quisty that she so easily offers up her fake smiles but hides her real ones. So touching; so memorable.

And the end... okay, I was heartbroken, but it was wonderful and moving. You teased with your last author's note, but given that you haven't updated in two and a half years - nor have written a sequel - I'm guessing that it really is the end. ::sniffle:: But I've clicked the "Story Alert" button just in case ::fingers crossed::

There are a few grammatical errors, as others have pointed out, but I always knew what you meant. Still, if you ever want a beta reader, PLEASE drop me an e-mail! I'd be honored: you are officially my favorite Quall writer, even if you did break my heart with this one.

LOVE. Did I say that enough?
DAGA-ETNAD chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
you make me cry TT_TT

poor quistis

please this cant be the end, please tell me that this is not the end TT_TT

Good story i love it