Reviews for Kekini
Nerdy Athletic chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Why did you stop?! It was SOOOOO GOOOOOD!
SPNAngel16 chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
it makes me sad that this hasnt been updated in alomst three years. it's awesome
sheltie chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
Very cute update soon
truffletruffle01 chapter 17 . 1/2/2007
YAY! Um...lots of awkwardness...oh well. Most of it's done...right? Oh, and how long will this story continue? One of my biggest pet peeves is when there's this really great story and the author decided to end it with a kiss or something. Sweet, yes, but pointless? A bit more so. I'd like to see your take on how the Ducks would react to their relationship. _
JadedTruth chapter 17 . 6/25/2006
loving your story so far. i see that u havent updated in a while, please update soon. i need more lol
donna79 chapter 17 . 5/30/2006
I love this story! I just got caught up, and was hoping someone update soon. I love Charlie/Connie stories. And this one is one of the best.
nebula2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
So now the fun begins. Loved the Charlie/Connie banter. Very entertaining. Am looking forward to seeing what mischeirf these two get into on the island but for now i need to head off to bed.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Okay, so sue me. Its taken me this long to get around to reading this. I guess I'm just not a Charlie/Connie person - give me a Banks story anyday. But anyway, I decided to give it a try.

I like the background you came up with for Connie. Nice blended family you have going there.

and I‘m certain he just rolled out of bed and grabbed whatever dirty clothes on the floor smelled the least.

Definitely a Charlie discription
Dragon Tamer Ruth chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Serious Fan chapter 17 . 1/16/2006
Very nicely done. Are you going to do the pregnancy plot. WEven though it may fit, it's a little over done.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
i LOVE it and would love to read more
GracieBeth chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
This is a really amazing story...I love charlie and connie together. Keep up the good work.
SweetNJuicyX0 chapter 17 . 11/18/2005
aw loved the last few chapters.. n its interesting to c thier relationship evolve ...update soon.
anonymous chapter 17 . 11/8/2005
Wow. This story blows. Connie is bitchy, Charlie is wimpy.

It is pointless and stupid. Please delete this crap and save the cyberspace. Save the fandom from more shitty stories.

Kudos for having good grammar though.
duckys chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
yay great update :)

keep it up, i like how they are finally starting to realize each others feelings