Reviews for Lotus Cards
ben chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
hi im new to the website but can you do me a really big favour and send me a little bit of info on the powers that Hol Fa has please she sounds so cool.
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
Oh, wow that was great! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Meilin can beat Sakura, she is so much better then the Clow Mistress.
kikyou-sama chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Yay! you updated! :sigh: I understand, Meilin can't be the only one with Lotus cards, it just kinda gets on my nerves that every fic about Meilin isn't truely centered around her. Anyways, update update update!
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
I thought the Lotus cards were only for Meilin. Not everyone! Anyway, update soon!
Ashley chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
Yes, you finally updated! I can't wait till Meilin gets more cards. You portray the characters excellently and your grammer is almost flawless. “I found this one… and thought to give it to,” she said. “But seeing as you have one with a matching back, I thought that I’d better give it to you.” Who was she going to give the card to? Please update soon. Bye!
Ashley chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
"Death..." Meilin thought bitterly, "I'm coming for you." What an Ausome cliffhanger! I hate cliffhangers so update soon! Next time I log in I'm adding this to my favorites. Meilin's my fav. character and you portray her just right. So update soon. Bye!
luki chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORMORE MORE MORE MORE E MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE AH DAMN I FORGOT I CAN COPY AND PASTE...ANYWAY MORE?
kikyou-sama chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
yay! an update! but please, more Meilin, less Syaoran.
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
OH, I love this chapter! I so can't wait for the next one! I wonder how Meilin going to captor the death card. Please update soon!
luki chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
MORE MORE MORE
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
can't wait to read what happens next, please continue.
kikyou-sama chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
what are some of the cards doing in Japan?

anyways, did Xing Xing really just DIEE!

that sucks,

anyways. NO FAIR! Cliffy! UDPATE!
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
NO! Poor Meilin! I hope she can stop the death card but if the daeth card is there shouldn't the life card be right behind it? Life and death are like twines.
Mika chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
awesome! Please do continue!
Li Shan Shan chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
aie! Finally an update! _ and of course, another cliffy. :P Update again soon, this is all so very interesting.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »