Reviews for Lotus Cards
Kikyou-sama chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
when are you gonna update? this story is too good to let it die!
kikyou-sama chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
wicked awesome! update soon!
neko2 chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
that was great! yup! really liked the plot! what i mean is, it's darn right to be meilin's time! wuhoo! keep on workin on this!
Ashley chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Finally! You updated! Please write as quickly as possible. This is one of my favorite fanfictions. Thanks and bye!
Luna Moon Godess chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Oh interesting story. You must be the first one to think of something like this. Good luck trying to finish this. It's not that I think you won't finish this. It's just you have to be very creative and determined to imagine 52(- 3 Because of Ying,Yang and Nature)Lotus cards. Please update whenever you can.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
okay!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
Oh man that was GREAT! I SO LOVE IT! PLEASE YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Man was I _ happy to see that you update! Please come out with the next chapter soon! I LOVE THE FIC!
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
O...suspense. _

Meiling seems a bit too formal, but other than that, I really like it. Keep writing!

Update soon! Read and review some of my stuff if you like!
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Oh, this is so good! I love the fact that Meilin found her own set of cards! Please don't give up on this! Please update soon! I'm so looking forward to read this fic! I just love Meilin! She great!
Li Shan Shan chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
i must say, this is a very intriguing fic. i keep coming back to it! but you aren't updating! i need to read more! _ i really like this plot and where it's going. it's about time Meilin gets to have something magical. i adore her
fallenmad chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
hey that was really nice! i liked it! can't wait to read more! ;p aiyah update soon!
Maggy chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Please update.
Maggy chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Please update.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Please update soon! great story!
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Love it update soon please and thank you!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »