Reviews for How Greywolf Writes Inuyasha
Neomeneomine chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Short and sweet with real character insight. Can't wait for the Cyberpunk story!
Painted Canvas chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
whoa, i'm about two years behind.

marry me.
Naraku's Ego chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was very shoking.
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
..._ hm, so you did do another one. Didn't realize that before I sent my last riview. Ah well. this was great to. the end was awsome..."...Oh... Awkward." heehee. _ Ja Ne, Zirra
natshiko chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
*laughs* Impressive and interesting. Now all we (the reviewers) need to do is convince you to start working on that lovely idea. If you need any ideas or something, let me know. After all, reccomending various songs that could of been used in 'Let Music Be Your Master' isn't the only thing I can do. *smirks* Though I am very content with how you used Rush's song 'Cold Fire.' Now get writing! *quickly adds in a standard smile* Please.
Sealeena chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was HILARIOUS! My friend and I found ourselves cracking up. The actual plot idea you "discussed" with the characters was actually really, really good, but the best part was when you said you'd have it going in a couple months. Finals...carpal tunnel, that only added to the hilarity of it all. Brilliant!
Sorrow's Raven chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Ha! I luff these things! -cheers- More please!
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Totally Awesome! Sounds seriously interesting. Can't wait until you start writing. So that's how your mind works... Very interesting... Lol, Good luck in your finals and stories!
Lady-of-the-Dragons chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Now this sounds like a crackin' idea for a story! Can't wait until you start writing it!
Billy'sgottagun chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
hey i like your idea its two in the morning and i just read your idea hear and finished reading let the music be your master and thought it rocks and i hope to read more from you soon
Amelita chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
oh, you are evil. spout all this stuff, giving the makings of a great story, but no, it's just a teaser! evil, evil, you! seriously though, i've played shadowrun and helped my sis dm a game, so it would be awesome to see the gang thrown into that world. hope the ct goes away soon so's you can continue to bring us all the twisted fun we fanfic addicts can't seem to go without.

ta, amelita
nyxalexie chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
i so want to read this story...but first get well from your carpal tunnel okay don't want you getting hurt...i can't wait for the story though but i'm a patient person
The One Who Knows chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Carpal tunnel . . . ouch. I seriously can't type all that fast, since mom gave up on getting me to do typing classes. Though, strangely enough, I prefer typing anything to writing it out.

Have you ever watched 'Ghost in the Shell?' Stand Alone Complex will also be helpful if you are going to do the cyper-punk fic. IT WILL BE AWESOME!
ixchen chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
i'm inerested in see this idea come to life.. good luck on the finals. try not to over stress yourself. till next time..
Magellen-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
How...enlightening. In all actuallity it was, and humorous too. I hope you carpal tunnel gets better and keep up the good work.

magellen-chan