Reviews for Unbridled Emotions
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
oh wow that was awesome

it had so much emotion in it. i hope u update soon
ForLoveorMoney chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
that was sweet. I enjoyed reading it.
Jet-Indigo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow, that was really an amazing piece. You definately have the talent of showing those strong emotions through your writing. I really adore te idea of Mia and Leon, I mean if he's the one who's been keeping an eye out for her since everything happened, anything's possible - even love. I can really see her being that emotional, what with the perfume bottle and the ashtray and everything in between. Wonderful - Jet.
WalkersSkyline chapter 1 . 7/23/2005

southern cross chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aw...i love the leon/mia pairing. very different.
beautyintheagron chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow...Leon/Mia huh? i had no idea what to expect from this when i first started reading this. Um its good but im just sorta kinda confused...lmao...but the story is good...are you going to explain whats happening here later?

or just send me an email and tell me how this is gonna work?

PS: GREAT DESCRIPTIONS you are really growing with your writing ;)
nikki-da-latina chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
hey i said id review it sooner or later... i just had a tiny free time spot in my busy schedule... :D anyhoo! great fic! luved it! ya wrote the feelings great! nicely described :)
Snoopy-4-President chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
that was really good. Ur detail in explaining emtions and all that was great. I really liked it, good job.
Lady LP chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey Chick! I like it. The detail of her confusion and hurt was brilliant. I love Leon's green eyes, and the fact that you put them together. You're my muse; I was blocked but now I'm good again I can write another chapter. Good Job.
BleedingPolaroid chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey gurl, so you finally figured out a title, lol.

Well I was completely expecting this to be a Dom/Letty, but I think Mia/Leon is cool, great story, and I'll talk to you on msn.

Luv yas,

cheerthis95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Very well written andyour perfectionism paid off. i'm very proud of you. I really enjoyed it and i thought it was going to be someone else and you had me fooled and that was good. Nice to see achange there. Very wel written, very emotional, very sweet and I'm just so proud of you for sticking thru it like i knew you could. Hope you are proud of yoursefl and don't let anyone bring you down if they do flame. They are only hating and can't write week enough to give a good opinion if they flame. GREAT JOB. love cheer
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I LOVED it! Or... in "Kayla language" I LURVED it! How I said, so deep and dark... well, not really. But yep, it was good... I was all “oh…OH!” like ya said I'd be. Well, you know how I was, I was talking w/ you on MSN. I had a feeling it was Mia, but I wasn't so sure w/ the guy. I love Leon's... uhh... “Leon-ness” it's cute... HE'S cute :D

I know I said I'd start w/ a song and end w/ a song but since you just simply HATE my singing I won't!

Try and write more soon!