Reviews for Are you the one making me feel this way?
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I want more Gaara and Hinata fluff! Its so cute xD Too bad she's going to end up liking Sasuke... Hehe update soon
umnia chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
magnificent
umnia chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
cool
sasuhinafoev chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
No it's ok hinata,keep thinking about him. Why don't you just forget Gaara for a while and thin about what had just happened earlier*chuckles*(I love persuading people even though it doesnt work sometimes)
sasuhinafoev chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
That was a great chapter! Youre an awesome writer and i can't wait to read the rest!But yet Im kinda nervous on Gaara getting too close to Hinata just to end up upset because there was a request of that. I don't know why people would do that!Well anyway,I hope that if Gaara and Hinata end up getting forced to break up that it doesnt become phyisical by the parents(that would be aweful)
Ibtihaj chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
Hey luv this cant wait for the next chapters honestly... wanna see sasuke getpassionate...o lmfao..

hahaha its greatluvin it thou my spacebars messd upso
Melinda chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
Update soon plz?..!

I love this story ;D )
GaaraHinata005 chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Yay! I love 'Love Triangles'! Its really sad about Gaara's situation, but you write very well! I cant wait for the next chapter!
winterkaguya chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
interesting...i just love ALL ur fics...u work wonders wif words...but anyway, i couldn't keep on wondering about hinata's special medicine tat she absolutely cannot leave without...dun tell me its gonna be one of those tragedy stuffs?

well...nvm about tat...i live for tragedy! and i can't wait to see wat will happen! i kinda like gaara in here, and poor gaara...man, its gonna be tough for him, i can't imagine him and hanabi?

oh yeah, i do hope you'll make it hard for sasuke to get hinata though...hehehehee...
winterkaguya chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
i like gaara here~
littleonegi chapter 11 . 9/4/2006
This is good but for me I think this story is moving to slow. You should make love trangle between Kiba/Ino/Naruto. Sasuke should have kissed Hinata, poor boy!
Rade Hunters chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
really good, keep it up! _
Trigger.REALITY chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
really interesting, waiting for more! _
sweetangel823 chapter 11 . 8/31/2006
your story is great. i saw a little grammer problem somewhere ... is this story a love triangle of gaara, hinata, and sauske? wait, why am i asking this question? oh, well.. the answer is most likely a yes. just making sure.
kenshinlover2002 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
I liked it, I'm so glad Sasuke is getting feelings for Hinata, now he can forget Sakura. Update Soon.