Reviews for I Guess I'm Just Selfish
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aw! This was so cute and sweet and just...beautiful. I loved it! You did wonderful! Keep up the amazing work and please, if you ever feel inspired and have the time, write another Frunch story :)
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
iconoclasticone chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
oh, i really like this one! Legacy is my favorite episode, and this was really sweet! great job...-melissa
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very good. Absolutely excellent.
Carina Scott chapter 1 . 6/12/2006 it...what else can I say? I never pictured Fin in a slash pairing, but you make it believeable. Great work!
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
aw very tender. me likes!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
DetectiveTS chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY! I just love fluffy Munch/Fin! Keep it up!
SazDelToro chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Loving it! That was really great and totally believable, you must do more since there just isn' enough Fin/Munch slash.
SVU My Life chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of F/M fics. But I'll read anything with Munch in it. I'm really glad I read this one though. It's very well writen.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I like the fact that you had someone else go up after John. And I don't mind the fact that it was Fin and that it's slash. I just don't like the way you did it. We've all made John a little off, I understand but here's some tips.

It's hard for Munch to open up in the first place, in any way. Even if he was in love with Fin, or anyone else for that matter, he doesn't like opening up. And I think, even around his love, he would still keep back the tears. He doesn't want others to see how much he hurts. He just thinks like that.

Like I said, I like the idea, but the work overall could use some finetuning on character and things. And a good way to get more reviews is to let anonymous reviewers review. Good luck writing. Hope to see more from you soon.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw. Munch/Fin slash is the best. Poor Munh. I remember watching that and attempting to give the T.V. screen a hug. I'm pathetic, I know.
Kienie Darkside chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is adorable! Please write more.
Jassy Coltrane chapter 1 . 4/23/2005

I like this story. Angsty comforting Fin and Munch is good stuff. I was thinking about writing a little ficlet because I saw that episode last night but this hit the spot so yeah I throughly enjoyed it. May I suggest that you post it to the finmunchslash group at yahoo. I'm sure there a lots of people that would love to read over there that will offer you even more feedback.

garretelliot chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Absolutely love it. I am wild about M/T slash and this is so good. You really caught the characters (not easy to do with stuff this OOC) Fin sounds just the way I imagine he would and the way he comforts John feels so real. Great stuuf. Are you going to continue or is this a one shot? I hope you do more or write another fic with these two real soon. Lol