Reviews for Runaways
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Did you just imply his masturbation? I'd love if you updated... I am well aware you probably won't. I just wanted you to be aware of how much I love your writing.
Lovepeaceandwar chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I can almost sense you aren't going to finish this. I loved this story. It brings tears to my eyes knowing it will forever be incomplete
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow this is wonderful! Absolutely beautiful!
la canelle chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Damn that was. Teasing, but I love it. Can't wait for more
DasChinButton chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
So far so good. I gotta say that for all the stories that I've read that you've written you do a good job of keeping each plot unique. I've noticed that some authors will begin to develop plot patterns, but you keep me guessing. Keep up the good work in all of your stories and I can't wait for the next update.
Sora0671 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
This is an excellent storyline. It really is one of my favourites and I can't wait to see what follows. Update soon.
doctor anthony chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
A great fic here so far I really like it. Update soon.
MonkeyFish chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Do you have a regular update schedule, or do you just write as comes to you? Very good work either way. : )
Axtren chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
"I loathe you Richard..."

Best. Damn. Line. In this whole story. Ever.
Or-lan-do626 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
i enjoying your story and Malchior the way your presenting him i think of Russell Brand it that good to me
Ivy Morningstar chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Gretings my master. This is one of the best fan-fictions I have read (Only rivaled by inferno Ifrit ftw") a very awesome story! I love Forsaken and Darklost they are very dynamic characters with great potential! Also if I can make a small request make Beast Boy die... also, I can't wait to see how Ivy turns out, I am very pleased that you added her. I can't wait to see the Forsaken and Darklost reaction to her rather unique nature and sense of humor her, or the titans for that matter.

Hahaha remember she doesn't drink kool-aid LMFAO.
TheDreamChaser chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
A cute first date to a naughty Raven teasing Richard like that.
Update soon.
Just me and myself chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
acrobats they tumble chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
This is one of my all time favorites.
It's good to see with an amazing update.
Love the first date and Raven teasing Robin.
Hopefully we will see Robin tease Raven.
Can't wait for more moments between the birds.
Wonder what will happen with this mystery lady?
VFSNAKE chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Nice! Good first dare for the two. Now robin needs to do something to tease raven.