Reviews for Heart's Desire
casema chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So bittersweet.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I don't know if you still even read reviews to your stories, but I felt I had to leave this one (and several others once I get around to the other SMWW fics you wrote)

I actually first stumbled on your work on your site Djinn's Liar and for the longest time sought your name on the JLU fandoms and finally stumbled on it by accident here.

I just want to thank you for writing such deep, amazing and realistic fics on this pairing! To be honest I wish you'd written more or perhaps a multi chapter! The writing alone is done so beautifully as well as the narration.

You've captured something amazing here and I have yet to read a fic from another author on this pairing that has moved me as much as this!

I've reread your works on your site so many times yet I'm always in awe of your work!

Thank you for sharing these amazing stories! They are purely classic!
Arialies chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow. Just... wow.

Speechless. This fanfic is just so.. so.. dark. selfish. twisted. remorseful. absurd. Impeccable. Exquisite. Just... perfect.

Such a repulsive temptation. Oh the sweet solace.

Beautifully written! the emotions... so raw. so frustrating. so vivid. Strong. It just engulfed me. I couldn't see or feel anything except the emotions and scenes portrayed in this impossible fanfiction. the details were comforting too.

This just pulls my heartstrings.

I simply adore the characterization. i love how you made Diana and Kal more human. the emotions of man is so complex and complicated. Thus, it is only their right to feel such strong emotions. After all, feelings are not only limited to humans. Even superheroes fall. Their relationship-intricate in every possible way- yet so wonderfully portrayed. Gosh, there is no word that could ever emphasis on how in awe i am right now.

'nuff said! HATS OFF TO YOU!

I wish you all the best! may you please continue on writing such inspiring fanfictions such as this!

MORE POWER TO YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. This one has a dark edge to it; Kal's no longer the perfect golden boy. Bravo!
humpa G chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Excellent piece of writing! Extremely well written in character even though its something so naughty ;). Hands down one of the best fictions i've ever read in my life.

Superman/Wonderwoman is my current favorite and this fic satisfied it so well! Please write more!
The Tomohawk chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
with this i issue a challenge to any auther he can write a whole multie chaptor story about all they events before progect a-ko and up to a a-ko turns five and the storie fucus be on superman and wonder woman and how it came to be that they fell in love and have a-ko
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Fantastic! I like the idea of Superman being with a woman that appreciates him and doesn't treat him like crap. Yay for the pairing! More please?
JLAFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Well written, though I do think that both SM & WW would have some serious misgivings and guilt in this proceeding with this. As you've portrayed them there both pretty selfish and self centered. The quote "They'd worry about everything else later" seems a bit too contrived and a convienent way for you to rationalize this relationship. Also it's a pretty cheap way to end the story. Overall, the story is pretty disappointing
djb21212 not signed in chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Yet another fabulous story from someone I now consider the queen of this genre. Ironically, in canon presently, Clark and Lois's marriage is strained almost to the breaking point of no return. So I can almost see this happening between the Man of Steel and the (former) Amazon Princess. (It probably won't but one can dream... ;) I wish you luck on future stories. C'ya!
Reijin chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
As all your other fics it was great. I like your stories and hope you'll make news ones soon