Reviews for A Differant Kind of Side Effect
Reaver216 chapter 9 . 1/30
this is my fifth time reading this story it is really that good even with the spelling and grammer mistakes
also you hit jumba's speach patteren great tho you left a few things incomplete i would like it even more if you would fix these but it is still a great story i also believe you could make it longer and better
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Was she always like this or has she always been one? You really need too change that it's confussing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I think you could make this better
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
With breakfast over with Lilo and Stitch decide that the best thing that they could do today was to allow Victoria,
What was you going to say here because you went off in somthing completly diffrent
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
"What is Lilo, how is it that she now looks like Stitch and his cousins. Was she always like this or has she always been one? You need to fix this its confussing
samajami chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
This Story was honestly pretty good. and issue that put me off where certain words that were misspelled continuously like "bowl", this suggest you may not have a spell check of some kind. also i found that characters dialogue were ... how to say too "Fancy". Lilo doesn't say "JUMBA WE HAVE A CRITICAL SITUATION HERE AND I NEED TO GET STITCH AND VICTORIA INTO MEDICAL NOW". Even if her mind has been upgraded it just isn't lilo. Stitch at times also has too good English (Oh the irony). Even if lilo finished teaching him English the sentences he uses are just too long they make me think he 40 or something, Besides those things it's a decent story thou i suggest you find a beta reader.
Reaver216 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I can't wait till the next story but you should have Hamstervill do something whit the hair
He grabed I just hope he didn't swallow it in order to keep it then something might go wrong with the clonning process
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Hamsterville was about to run for more cover when he noticed a single purple hair caught on some metal just centimetres away from him. He jumped for it and managed to grab it before the guard managed to grab Him what is he going to do with the hair?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
"haft" do You mean have
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Lilo's claws penetrated Myrtle's skin very finely so that it was a task for the blood time to leak out of it
needs changed or fixed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
there's sevral grammer and spelling mistakes but over all it's a great chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
If your not going to do anything else you could always read it yourself then correct your mistakes and if insperration hits while doing that you could always take it further. Sorry if it sounds harsh I'm trying my best to be costructive with this as I can. But all in all I loved this story I've read it three times already!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Encore
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
They need to tell The Grand council women what has happened that could be your start
unKown chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
great story i'm waiting for a sequal to it