Reviews for Trust
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love this story
titanic4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i love this! titanic is my favorite movie ever and it was cool to read about scenes in the movie but with detail and the characters thoughts. great work!
iLiKeTrUfFlEs4510 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
hello! I saw that you've been commenting on Winds of Desire, and I thank you VERY much.

Anyway, so I read this because I read your reviews, and I wanted to see what your stories were like. And I have to say, this is just plain outstanding. The way you described this scene-even though I've seen it near a thousand times; when I read this I was literally smiling and almost in tears when I finished reading!

I must say, you being an AMAZING author, it is an honor that you'd take time to look at my story. :) thank you so very much and i'm DEFINITELY going to go read the rest of your stories now :D
flufff chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aww. When I watched this part in the movie, and the music goes all intense just as they kiss, I'm just like.. EPIC MOMENT! You wrote it really well. (:
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
One of best scene in the movie if not the best, one of the most romantic one also and one of the most memorable kiss and scene in a movie. Love it.
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh my God...Have you tried to get published?
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
aww that was really sweet
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
After reading most of your Titanic stories, I already concluded that you're a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very (takes a breath) VERY good writer! I hate you. Why do you have to be so good?Teach me your secrets, DawsonGurl! I love how you write your stories and they're all so cute and romantic and...(sighs happily) You're just awesome.
lyricallydreamt chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
OMG, this was great! Its sorta hard to find good Jack/Rose fanfics, but this is one of my favorites. Thats isn't my fav. scene though, mine is when they steam up the car..:D! But really good story!
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
loved it! Loved It! LOVED IT!

Heaven and Earth
Leslie chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was so good! I loved it! I just read your other one, too; they were both excellent!

Leslie
SpRiTeY chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
that was more romantic than the scene... _
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
That was weet. I mean, obviously the idea was from the movie, but I liked the way you fleshed it out with their thoughts. Also, I read your author's page, and I felt compelled to tell you that I am also a huge Gerard Butler fan. Have you ever seen Timeline with Paul Walker? He's in it, too, and he's really good-looking...I mean, a really good actor. ;) Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your stories. I admit to being more than slightly obsessed with this movie when it came out, so it's fun to go back and find fanfiction about it. Sorry for the rambling. Good job with this oneshot. :)
Princesa xO chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw, this was so sweet. I loved it! Great job!
Soofija chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
OMG! Words are almost unnecessary to describe this. All I can say is OMG! I loved it, so sweet, sweet, sweet!

Love Sofia