Reviews for Opium Dream
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
I'm hoping there's more!
LordOfTheWest chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Thia, is a very interesting story and I hope to read more of it soon!
1808565 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Just a random question...is Kibano supposed to be Sakyou?
1andOnly-OxyMoron chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
It's slightly disappointing to know that this story won't be continued, but I respect the fact that you do have your own life and that there are things more important, just know that there are still fans out there that love your writing )
Sakura Petals chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
It's kind of disappointing that this story was never continued. I've been waiting for updates for nearly an entire year, but none ever came. Update soon, ne?
Mirakuru Rein chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
Good story so far. I haven't read it in months. .

I can't believe you watch DNAngel. Your sister hates that anime/manga, you know. But you probably knew already.

Don't bother reviewing my fics...haven't updated...
Count Napula chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I hate to be a nag, but please update?
BlueUtopiah chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
I am amazed that I hadn't come across this story before, because it's incredible. This is wonderfully well-written, novel-quality work, something that I have never seen before in fanfiction. You have an amazing epic quailty to your writing, and you managed to convey so much with a few well-chosen words. There are just too many striking phrases and mind-blowing sentences to point out.

One of the best stories I've ever found on this site. I hope you continue (and I'm intrigued to see the geisha-Kurama)
angel61991 chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
interesting story so far please update soon.
Natatsu chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Rawrr... must have more... All this is time and the chappie you came out with was so short. ;_; Aww. 'sokay though.

Another well written chapter! A drifter though, this time. Not much development eh? Still, it explains things, sets up the stage well for what's coming. Which I know will be as good as I think it will. xB

I must confess I don't quite understand the title. Is an axletree anything like a world axis tree? Something tells me it isn't however...

Kurama's mixed feelings infuriate me, which is saying something. Only a good story can get me upset. How can he like Karasu? How? It's unthinkable. I hope you resolve it soon.

HINT HINT Bloody deaths of certains persons would be very acceptable to me. END HINT HINT

Sadly, you're too good a writer to actually take me up on that plea for satisfaction. So you just keep on dancing to the same tune that you always have and keep up the installations. Thank you for coming up with this one with the speed that you did. (I would know, I was sitting next to you while you madly scribbled in your notebook. You could practically see the madness taking over your bleary senses, the beads of sweat pouring from your deeply contracted brow... Lucky no one got hurt. )

One last thing, not to you, D, but to your readers. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW. Funara's pleas for reviews are wearing me down. Sooner or later I'm going to give in to my reptilian nature and throw her out the window. Remember, I LIVE with this monster. Take pity on me. So, if you're reading this, and you read OD, then you damn well better review. Or I'll get you.

MWAHAHAHA.

Not to mention it's a good fic too. :D
Mayushii chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Kibano? That was the guy with the helmet from the Genkai apprenticeship case. I thought he had green hair, but I guess if you're going with the manga he has black hair. Anyway, back to more important matters...

Karasu is such an ass! Purposely making Hiei stay so he can watch him steal his boyfriend. Speaking of the boyfriend, Kurama REALLY needs to think about what kind of repercussions there could be for taking on a job like that. I mean, a geisha? What is Hiei going to say when he finds out about that? And I bet it will be a really MESSY "Hiei finds out what Kurama's up to" scene, too. Kurama... You numbskull.

Good chapter!
KyoHana chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
So typical of Karasu to want to 'egg' Hiei on with his pursuit of Kurama just to indulge his enjoyment of another's pain! And what will Kurama do? Just who is it that he will find himself REALLY loving? My bet (and my HOPE) is on Hiei.

And not to get off the subject, but I am SO happy to see this update. As with the preceding chapters, it is extremely well written. As always, you continue to show just how deftly you can write the characters and IMHO, keep each of them IN character... especially your three main ones!

As for Kibano, I have to ask, is he supposed to be Sakyo?

Again, thanks so much for this chapter and keep them coming... you've got a wonderful tale here and I'm always anxious for more of it.
kitsunelover chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
asdfjkl! I'd almost forgotten how much I love this fic-which would have been unforgivable. (A simple remedy for that, though, would be MORE FREQUENT UPDATES. *ahem*)

Anyway, I promised you gushing praise for this chapter, and that is what you will get. :D

I'm surprisingly fond of Shizuru and Yomi's characterizations, as in the regular series they don't do much for me. Shizuru is one of the last people I could see running an okiya, but you make it work very well. And I feel empathy for Yomi; I especially like the little detail of Karasu "letting" him speak. If Karasu does have to "end their partnership," however, I'd enjoy seeing Bui (will he be making an appearance at all later on?).

Also, it's hard for me to admit, but I like Hiei in this story. His attitude of non-compliance should piss me off, because it'll mean trouble for Karasu, but that was a great line.

And of course-KARASU. The last two paragraphs left me squeeing in incoherent glee. I don't think you're taking that a liberal view of his philosophies, as sadism is one of his most prominent personality features (and one of the most endearing-to me, at least).

And Hiei disliking Karasu because he's dominating over Kurama's thoughts? YES. EXCELLENT. I hope he's right in that observation. :;

I can't wait to see the emotional torment that Karasu is about to inflict on Hiei and Kurama! Ehehehe. *rubs hands in anticipation*

My one quibble with this chapter, besides its lateness in coming, is its length. Or lack thereof, rather. This is a great story. So write more of it!
Count Napula chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Who was he?

I love this story, it's awesome, and I love the way you have Kurama. I'm dying to see Karasu woo Kurama, and to see Hiei find out about Kurama's new 'job'. SO please update really soon, okay?
Mayushii chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
*laughs nervously* I didn't realize that I hadn't reviewed this chapter of the story. I've been so busy picking out colleges and boosting my math grades that I haven't had much time for reading and writing. It's a serious bummer.

Kurama! You moron! You actually have to THINK about which one of them you prefer? This is a no-brainer! ...Um, kind of. Karasu seems a bit less obsessive in this story. But still!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »