Reviews for Happiness
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I loved the last sentence. It is so true and it is explains the whole meaning of your fic. Loved it.
suggsygirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I liked the mood you set and I genuinely want to know more and where you are going to take this.
Garrideb chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
'So he said nothing and Wilson said nothing and they drank and laughed and celebrated that life sucked less than it had the day before.'

This story was a bullseye for me. I think you got the emotion and dynamics involved in Babies and Bathwater perfectly, and in a very blunt, Houseian way. Nice!
willywonka3435 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Well-written, and you captured the... scene (?) very nicely. I also think you captured Wilson very nicely.

"Wilson sat at his desk and drank and laughed and House could pretend that he hadn’t realized that beneath the smiles his only friend was almost as miserable as he was."

That's a great line. (:

And yeah, I realize that I'm a year late.
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Another excellent fic. Nice work.
thiefofblueness chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I love this! It's really interesting. I like your title too, that's pretty cool how you did that.
obsessive24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
A really well-written, intelligent short story. I love your style.
Riverflame chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
So sad! and it seems so very realistic. I can imagine House being just like this. good job :D
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow. A lovely, perceptive piece. I liked the way you showed Wilson was more than he appeared. And that last paragraph? Absolutely stunning.
Wakingupto42 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
very nice. I sort of had the same musing after that "sacked" scene. It really felt like House had no idea what to say or do when confronted with a less-than-smiles Wilson. Again, good job.