Reviews for Firewhiskey
nessa chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
ash its nessa oohh ur so gud writiting lmao, i wish you still had ur slash tho WE ALL KNOW WHO LOVES LUPIN:p:p:pxD ah well, i like reading better cuz i can picture them as sexi as i want. UR WRITING SKILLZ KILLZ, wow i suck at rhyming...bye~
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
update! update!
seaneen chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
short, but otherwise it has me interested.
madamwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
You are finished and its not up yet? Put it up now! I must know what happens next, the full moon for goodness sake! I must see what is going to happen with the moon only in 3 days! I must know what happens to my main werewolf! And of course everyone else...
romulus901 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
i review, you update! It's been three days, and I can't wait much longer! I want my story! Before the full moon!
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
You've already finished the chapter, huh? Then post it! I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Interesting concept, though I think Sirius, etc., would have a *bit* more of a reaction to having been asleep/unconscious on a corpse, particularly one missing its head. As in, more worrying about that than what Sirius was going on about while asleep or that they're in the Muggle world without wands (though being without wands is in itself something to fixate on, given how dependant JKR shows wizards to be on their wands). I get the feeling that the intro was rushed in order to get to the story proper, and think this would benefit from being fleshed out some more.