Reviews for Still Alone
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hohoho

This fic is totally NOT about Ninian and Eliwood that's for sure.
Fire Emblem Mage chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was really short. Strange, but short.
Fire Hippo chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Erm...

EliwoodNinian, right? The storyline on that game is SO depressing. It seems to be a FE requirement, a depressing storyline...
Spingleburt chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Um I think you owe people quite a lot of cookies. Nice poem. Is it Eliwood/Ninian by any chance?
Shadow chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Love the poem! Is the pairing Eliwood and Ninain?
no name chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
its eliwood and ninian
AppleBerry chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
HEY! -chases after Erk with a needle full of poison-

Aww, that was cute CharChar! n.n I'm sure she'll love it.
Wandering Cat chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Let's see...Dancing. Something about a "wound made by my knife". Eliwood/Ninian? Makes sense.

Anyway, I like the storytelling thing. Wriring down his every...uh, thing the does. Crying. Screaming. Yeah. That was cool in my book. Good job.
Link015 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Well...That's new. Anyway...Yeah, it's new. And I think the pairing is Eliwood x Ninian.
Nightmare3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Good pice of poetry, nice and slightly depressing. This is easy! Eliwood/Ninian set just after he got duranderal (is that how you spell it?)
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Charlie Charlie Charlie...thats an easy one...It's EliwoodXNinian of course, and you've also given me an idea. What about a poetry/quiz contest thingy. The one that get the answer in first writes a poem in return. Eh, I don't know but it might pick up this section...like it desperately needs too. By the way, nice.