Reviews for I'm Home
Rainbowimagination chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Im really curious to the rest.

So far I like it.

Who's the lover?
angelfan86 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
So I'm assuming Angel is human... And they are married... How sweet. Cool story.
Dangerouslydede chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
oh I loved the little conversation between the old man and Angel! cute! looking foreward to future chapters!
a2zmom chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
This is quite sweet. I'm a sucker for Angel speaking Gaelic, so it hit the spot.

All of my stories are Angel/Buffy to some degree, so if you want to read/review no need to fear Spuffy, lol.
Mistress Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh it was sweet I awwed literaly at the end...and i'll do it again aww. I've been trying to remeber for so long what the word for beloved was id read it in so many storys but then i could never find it again so i was really happy when i read this. lol This time I wrote the word down!

Great story u should write another!
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This is good, the gaelic is good don't worry about it just keep practising okay? Anyway you should carry on writing this it was getting very intresting. Please keep on writing!
buffangel23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
aww that was soo sweet! loved it!
Lettered chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
This is very sweet. I love it when Angel speaks Gaelic, and it's cool they meet at a museum (Angel and art, after all). The only thing is that there are very, very few people who don't speak English in Ireland, and the few who DO only speak Gaelic live deep in the country (usually not where there would be a museum).

I found this story through a review you left so thanks for the r&r and thanks for leading me to this nice, fluffy fic ;o)
crystalix chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
AWEE! That was such a SWEET fic! I loved it, very fluffy with a touch of humour, a pretty good ficlet! I also love the Gaelic you added, I honestly don't know how anyone figures it out in the first place, but you seem to have done it well! The only thing even remotly negative I have is that the layout of it is somewhat hard to read (because of all the line-breaks in the middle of sentences), but other than that I like it! Great Work! :-)