Reviews for Date
phoenix lily chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
cool
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
i like it, csi the way its supposed to be
chawkchic chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
How cute it's like brother's teasin' you about your love. I like to see fun and lovin' Cath & Sara stories, so thanks for feedin' my fix. ;)
chawkchic chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Their in the lovey dovey don't want to stop touching phase of the attraction I see. I love it! Hope to see more from you soon. :)
Yurifan134 chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
damn sarah and cath in the shower whew...write more soon!
passionatelysimple chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Are you sure they were working? LOL I wish I could work like that! The day would go by much faster.

x-sara-x
chawkchic chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Yummy, yummy! Hot sex in the shower, strip tease for the girl. WOWZA! Feel free to write more anytime. :)
passionatelysimple chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Definatley something I shouldn't of read at work. Oh well...

x-sara-x
little miss88 chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
i did like it well the whole catherine and sara part but i don't know about catherine still dancing as far as i know catherine hated that life and i don't think that sara would want to be with catherine if she was still dancing, i mean having all those men watching her dance wanting more than they could have, sara doesn't seem like the type of gal that would have girlfriend that allows men to watch her undress.

but i do like the story in the way that catherine and sara share the same love for each other. keep writing. if i sound bitchy i don't mean to.

sara-4-cath.
kimmuts chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Thanks for the comments :) I keep in mind the 'negative' ones, when I write a new chapter! :) Expect a new chapter soon!
anniefan chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
This is a really good story. Don't pay any attention to 'sorry you can't do better' they have no clue what they are talking about.
Sorry you can't do better chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
That is so horrible! Never ever let me see that agin. (Stupid)
yen raaki chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
formatting... would it kill ya?
CathloveSara chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
nice

is there an update?

How cath and sara act at work?

Did the guys found out?
Nepeace chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow HOT! Very nice piece, loved it a lot ...

Angelique