Reviews for Alone
White Snowdrops chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I should've cried but... the tears won't come out! D: *sobs*

Don't mind me, this is a very well-written vigenette and you've captured the anguish in that chapter beautifully. Combined with the repretitive use of Sakura's words, the sense of loneliness and despair created is very powerful, it really is heart-wrenching. It's also nice to see the rest of the characters staying true to their personalities.

Kudos to you! :D
ZeroLuver567 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really like this. I think it captures Syaoran's feelings well along with the personalities of the charaters. :) Good job
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That part nearly brought me to tears, it did. I felt so sad for Syaoran.

Great job in showing the dynamics between the group members there. If their kudans were with Sayoran, it very obviously shows that the two men care. And I'm sure that, as strong as he is, Sayoran needs a little help too.
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
...so much angst. I really like how you got into Syaoran-kun's head in this fic. I also like the sort of parental relationship between him and Fai and Kurogane. You really are a very good writer.
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
how cute :D
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was a really well written story. The characters were in character (I think)!

I was so sad when she asked hom who he was!

Have a good day!
Saruwatari Michiyou chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG! I loved it! It was so good!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Quite perfect
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wai, how touching... almost makes me cry, your writing is so good at recapturing that sad scene.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
SO ADORABLE! Good thing Sakura is falling for him again, even without her memories...and then Syaoran's the one to go ballistic and forget everything...
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aww... that was sad. But good.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This is so sad, I can't help but say that if I had the ability to cry in fanfictions this one would drive me into tears. The lonleyness is too much to bear on one person. I would have fallen over, making myself forget until I could not remember. I'ma weakling.
Nanie-san chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Pretty please update soon! Me wants to read more and such. This chapter was very well written and I liked it much.
Sakura Hanamoto chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
1derful!_ *sniff* i cried a bit
angelsammi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
its realli nice.. i like tsubasa and fai is so cool! write more of it? i found ur author page and im getting addicted to ur stories. that's so not good. write on )