Reviews for Saved by a Dragon!
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Okay if they know he is abusive why are these people leaving her alone with him all the time
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
why the hell did they just stand there when she got her ass kicked. That is so unrealistic if I saw my enemy getting beat for no reason I would help them not just stand there and stare
padoryia chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
heartbreakerginny chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
i really do love this story, it's one of my favorites and in this chapter it says you won't abandon this story and i don't want you too but it kinda looks like you have... but for pretenses UPDATE SOON!
Aerileigh chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Wow, you've done a great job adding your own characters. Evan is SUCH a creeper. Is he intimidated at all by Malfoy? I'm ready to jump in and kill him and I'm just picking up the story now.

My only critique is that you need to watch your commas, because there were a couple places that a comma or two would have made things easier to understand, especially in dialog. They are tricky little beasts, commas.
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Awesome chapter! I really liked it. hope you update soon.
Shannon Joy chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Intense! Ahaha. I love it. (:
blurry-blurb chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Hey! Nice story! I don't know if you have a beta or not but I would suggest you get one! It will eliminate all the minor mistakes and reading your fanfic will be much more fun!
ALifeOfShadows chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
w00t! An update!

Now you need to update again!
FreezingFire81 chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
what a bitch ! who laughs about someone getting beat! i mean wow something is really wrong with them! update soon! love the chap!:)
Yuki Asao chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
It was a wonderful chapter, but please please have Naomi explain what she did and why she did it. Please don't make Ginny hate her.
FreezingFire81 chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
you have to update you have to update you have to update! this is such a good story!omg! best story ever! cant wait for next chap!:D
miss devil's kiss chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
yes! ginny finally broke up with that little *! i love your story! plz update soon
SRJD101314 chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
aw...poor draco and ginny! Please dont let draco stay mad at her! aw! update soon please! and try to fix the grammer...
SRJD101314 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
ok awesome story...but why the HELL would they let ginny go meet up with her boyfriend from hell who is dead sexy when they KNOW that he abuses her? wtf?