Reviews for That's Life
BoredOhSoBored chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
i like this fic

yays 4 sasusaku
BoredOhSoBored chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
first chapter and i'm already lovin' it! it's funny and interesting
clover1987 chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
i actually don't want reply line of others. but this fic is awesome. i like it very much. it is so much gentle, a little funny, but i merely sorry that it dose not have numerous scenes of Sakura and Sasuke.

you end this fic with a opening end . i evaluate highly it. but it also make me curious about their future. it is sorry that you did not make a sequel for it.
UCHIHASaSuKELoVSaKuRa chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
AWASOME STORY!BEST HIGH SCHOOLFIC EVER!...pls tell me u r makin a sequel PLS!
nessa3456 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
great beginning !
mynameisella chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
What a great a story! I love it!

Kiku-chan
Stupid Smarty Pants chapter 24 . 6/17/2009
Aww, it's so sad reading it, since my grad is next week :'(
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 24 . 12/8/2008
I loved this story Hinata-sama really I loved it and I take my hat off really its awesome your a great writer. I would apreciate if you could read my story is my first and I dont think is going well so if a genius like youre self can tell me if I should go on or not, Arigato for the great story Sayonara.
Okuyukashii chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
I love the ending. It has a sense of finality, but still room for imagination. This is one of the best high school fics I've read! Love how you made them enter in their teams. I love all the pairings here, and how you incorporated the doujutsu. Amazing job!
Vangcorra chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
I got really annoyed when sasuke showed up during the fight because I wanted to see if sakura would change into her 'evil' personality and beat them up. Meh, nice job :)
Vangcorra chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
during the part where sasugay ] started holding her neck with that glare, i was reminded of natsume hyuuga and Mikan
zebida47 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i love it so far
Megsaku chapter 24 . 8/20/2008
Plz answer me! Did you make a sequal for this? If you didn't can u consider making 1 plz? It was great!
Megsaku chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
Truthfully, I love Itachi too! I love diedara and Tobi and alomost everyone in the Akatsuki! This is a really good story! Hard to get into at first then it get's really good lol!
dazedashingdaisy chapter 24 . 6/21/2008
this is an awesome story! hope you make a sequel to this.., :)
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »