Reviews for That's Life
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 24 . 4/5/2008
T-T Oh, boo-hoo. I loved it! A very wonderfully twisted piece of amazing work. Truly, it's awesome! Too bad you ended it like that.

Good luck on all of your other stories!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 24 . 2/3/2008
Very nice :)

I liked it.
We rock the house chapter 24 . 1/30/2008
I loved it! You are the best! thanks so much for rockin' the house hard! Excelent job!
shadowblossom chapter 22 . 1/29/2008
when u say "suit" wat dos it meen?...o yeah! sorry 2 ask but...WHEN DA HELL IS THE MAKING OUT PART GONA BE IN THE STORY! (sorry, im perverted that way)
Sarentyxi chapter 24 . 1/20/2008
Is there any hope for a sequal? Because, minus the slight spelling and grammar errors, that was great! And I don't usually like high-school fics...
Moonlit13Rose00 chapter 24 . 12/20/2007
-cries- That was an awesome story! It had a sad ending though.. I applaud you for your writing skills and kneel to you. -just had a very Lee and Gai moment...- Anyways... I hope you write a sequal for Sasuke's return. That'd be awesome! TTYL!

-Sakura
see you another day chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
wowz so amazing! id read the rest but its 1 bow abnd tommorows monday so nite nite!
vwaterlily chapter 24 . 11/25/2007
OMG! It just had to end like that? -cries anime tears- At least tell me what'll happen if you were to continue the story! This is basically a cliffhanger! -whimpers- Oh yeah, NOW I'm off to reread The Basics... I just hope I can reread my favorite parts before I have to go to sleep. Tomorrow I have school. Blech!
mintxrain chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
NOW I TOTALLY KNOW THAT YOU"VE BEEN READING WAYY TOO MUCH HOLIC!

XD Im srry for the caps. Ive been suspecting you of reading holic since I read the thing about white day. If other reviewers thought so too then yay! Im totally not copying your accusation. ..
Confuzzled239 chapter 24 . 10/4/2007
An awesome ending for an awesome story!

omgosh sasukes corny lines from the some anime were so funny LMAO!

LoVeD iT

Confuzzled239
Sakura-rocks106761 chapter 24 . 9/6/2007
Oh, is there a sequel? It's really good!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 24 . 8/20/2007
Tonight, I had been planning to finally go to bed around 10:00 like a good girl. You're story kept me up untill 3:28. xP While it will probably affect my sleep schedule I am very happy to have read such an amazing story! I'll be looking forward to your future work. :)
jumpforjoy chapter 24 . 8/16/2007
Hey, I wanted to tell you what a great fanfic that was! High school fics are usually like "OMG! Guess what? He likes me! Ek!", so it was really refreshing to read this fic. You kept a good pace and didn't rush things. And I'm glad everyone is in character! I also loved how you fit in the Byakugan and Sharingan.

It doesn't look like it, but will there ever be a sequel? I'd love to read how Sasuke deals with his brother.

Congrats on this story! (And woot for being Canadian, and from Ontario too!) :)
xasiankunoichi chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
i love your fanfic.

made me laugh :D
Ashley chapter 24 . 8/9/2007
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS A SEQUEL AND ALSO I'M REVIEWER NUMBER 600 YAY I FEEL SO SPECIAL LOL!
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »