Reviews for That's Life
Deans chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Good new chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen next? Is he going to be nice or was the ride some sort of trick? And I really want to know why he threatened her in the first place. Is he going to reveal some sort of family history that changed him? I can't wait for more! But I guess I'll have to... :D
sesslover101 chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
I love it!
saccharine.rush chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
we...nice. :D

Ilovecake2 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
finnaly! we get an intro to Lee Neji anf Tenten! the three charis that have a point in this story, well lee does not but Neji and Tenten do- hehe movie theater- I DID NOT SAY A THING lol btw did you update your page on your account? I think you did because you pbsession with yzak is new -ish lol well right now you are shopping hope you talk to me soon! I have dinner in like 5min oh well-stupid spelling bee is on tv hate spelling! I think the new bleach ep is out for sayaman check it out when you get home (then again I think you will have seen it before you read this...ya) well considering I have writen almost nothing about this chapter you can tell that I did not read it (again)-well I read it the first time- it was good then now it is great! caouse I forgot what happened so it was better! man you deserve compiments just for reading my random reviews but w/e I g2g talk to ya latter :) Update soon (for all the other people that read this) lol Love ya lots Ilovecake2
Kumii-cHan chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
aw... kewl story! keep it up! plz update soon! kay?

faves :)
Lone Sakura chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
It's getting really interesting. Please continue
snakpak chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
nice fic...update soon ; i can't wait to see sakura's reaction when she will meet sasuke again after threatening her...creepy *shivers*
Momiro-chan chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
I loved this chapter.. but wait, no Sasuke? Sad. Anyways, update soon again :D
Deans chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Awesome! Neji/Tenten finally is showing up! And lol, Ino and Shika are so funny. So they have a fight club sort of, eh? That's pretty cool. I wonder what Sasuke's been up to...
anime-obsessedP chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
hihi! I haveta make this short cause...well gotta go somewhere for a sec!...hehehe yay! i see you did find the time to update!FINALLY! on whole week after u planned to:P urg! tho fanfic does look cooler now it's weird...cause i cna't really click on a bincha things cause then it causes my internet explorer to close...does that happen to u? hope u enjoying the many many speeches ur sitting through:P..hehehe...well writie! writie! BAIZ!_
trinity chapter 3 . 5/28/2005

only possible suggestion is to maybe quicken the pace of the story but so foar it not bad
Ilovecake2 chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
aw old friends meet again I love that reminds me when am UI comming over to your place again hope it is soon lol back to the story... m (send the rest latter) love ya chel lol
des chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
good job! i like the fact the u made sakura so different. update soon please
benjem chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Great story pls update soon. when will there be sasusaku moments?
Pyr0 Master chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
OMG,this is so good,please update as soon as u can!_
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »