Reviews for That's Life
psychedelic aya chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
YeS! You updated! I practically squeal every time you do. Sorry I wasn't able to review the previous chapters; i-net's slow and picky for the sites it'll open. And the pop-up blocker sometimes blocks the review window... argh, annoying. Nevertheless, I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! And now that you say Sasuke's going to be a good boy, you must update more. MWAHAHAH! I'm glad he and Sakura are on better terms now. :D yay.
aoitsuki chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
kyaa ! X] i love this fic. pls continue ! ]~ so kool ..

ยป Aoi_tsuki

uh sry bout the short review but i got hwrk do. ] pls update ASAUC
December Jewel chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
YES! I'm happy they finally realized the truth! Please continue soon! _
JoRyuken chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
how cute! update soon please!
HimeHeenim chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
love it! Can you please do a Nejiten scene. i love them so much!
Lone Sakura chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Really good chapter! And yay! Sakura finally knows now! Keep updating
animeforever24 chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
SO cute, but then a little scary anyways im looking foward to your next chapter bai and GREAT work :P
anime-obsessedP chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
hehehe! HI! hope me no too late...cause that would jsut SUCK! S-U-C-K! (i'm getting ebtter at teh speeling thing am i not?:) hehehe...29th rewier..i think...umm...nothing special about it...besides ...maybe it comes b4 30?

Kai:...u can count?o.O

Hey! what's with the shock face! Me no stupid!

Kai:...-_- and yet u can't form an actual sentance.

Kaikai is on an off day:P so let's ignore him...hehehe Microwave EXPLOSION! (S? t? i'm not getting better at this:P) Now i know when i set the microwave on fire or watever...don't poor water on it...hehehe! Wll get writting on his story! and updatie! _
Deans chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Good new chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen next? Is he going to be nice or was the ride some sort of trick? And I really want to know why he threatened her in the first place. Is he going to reveal some sort of family history that changed him? I can't wait for more! But I guess I'll have to... :D
sesslover101 chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
I love it!
saccharine.rush chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
we...nice. :D

(o)
Ilovecake2 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
finnaly! we get an intro to Lee Neji anf Tenten! the three charis that have a point in this story, well lee does not but Neji and Tenten do- hehe movie theater- I DID NOT SAY A THING lol btw did you update your page on your account? I think you did because you pbsession with yzak is new -ish lol well right now you are shopping hope you talk to me soon! I have dinner in like 5min oh well-stupid spelling bee is on tv hate spelling! I think the new bleach ep is out for sayaman check it out when you get home (then again I think you will have seen it before you read this...ya) well considering I have writen almost nothing about this chapter you can tell that I did not read it (again)-well I read it the first time- it was good then now it is great! caouse I forgot what happened so it was better! man you deserve compiments just for reading my random reviews but w/e I g2g talk to ya latter :) Update soon (for all the other people that read this) lol Love ya lots Ilovecake2
Kumii-cHan chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
aw... kewl story! keep it up! plz update soon! kay?

faves :)
Lone Sakura chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
It's getting really interesting. Please continue
snakpak chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
nice fic...update soon ; i can't wait to see sakura's reaction when she will meet sasuke again after threatening her...creepy *shivers*
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »