Reviews for My Brother
Falkoren chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
First, technical problem.

"The waiter -brang-(brought) the check and their dad paid for the meal."

Next, I think there should have been more dialogue between Miyako and Hikari. Not much, but she does love to talk so I think there would be a lot more banter about it. I also think she'd bring up her crush for Taichi then reassure her that it was fine.

Just thought. Onward!
Falkoren chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Just giving my thoughts as I read this. I understand this is basically complete bar some chapter edits as I've seen, but every opinion counts. :3

In this chapter I think Takeru is a bit too out of character. Obviously there is some OOC involved when writing a story like this, but while Takeru might be put off by her admittance I don't think he would immediately jump to such wild conclusions like Taichi taking advantage of his sister; not with the history the two share. Paranoia just isn't in his nature.

In the future I think it would be better put as him becoming a little distant or guarded instead of overreacting like he did as he isn't as passionate as Taichi or some of the other Chosen.

At the same time I see the effect you were trying to get from it, but perhaps a different person next time? Someone not as trusting towards Taichi? A plot OC maybe?

Well those are my thoughts on this chapter. Onward I say, and see you at a later chapter. :3
Jimbo chapter 28 . 11/27/2010
The story is really good except that the chapters are a bit short and that the story somtimes get cut off and resumes somewhere else. For example when Tai and Kari returned from their walk, it should have talked about if they were caught by their parents when they entered the apartment, but the story just jumped to the next day. Otherwise it is well written.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
Dude, its been longer than FIVE MONTHS!

Its has been almost FIVE YEARS!

Please finish off this story and update soon!
little.lost.panda chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update! PLease! I'll love you forever!
Lucyole chapter 28 . 5/29/2010
PLEASE WROTE FURTHER I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND AND WHAT THERE PARENTS SAY ABOUT IT PLEASE WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER OR UPLADE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
crypto496 chapter 28 . 2/23/2010
OK ITS BEEN 3 YEARS please UPDATE or um wel just update and good job so far thoug.

question will their parents accept them or will they like break apart and years later reunite or something like tha?
hey chapter 28 . 7/2/2009
your good now finnish it
hey chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
i think its usally sweet
SharinganUserX chapter 28 . 5/23/2009
AWESOME .. really nice Taikari .. so sensitive and soft and fluffy .. PLEASE post that last chapter man
crypto496 chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
hey i agree with you that this could be a little hard to read but i also find it very romantic. it's very touching how they came togther and are still loving each other despite what could go wrong. please don't take the story off the net. its one of the few taikari's that flow smoothly and clearly. true their are some good ones (that don't contain sexual relations) that are really good. so keep up the good work i'm rooting for you guy or girl whichever
P.E.R.S.O.N.A EXPERT chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
really good story so far.
Kaikari chapter 27 . 1/23/2009
Please update.

I've read some pretty awsome Taikari, but this one is without a dought the best ever!

please update, It was just getting so exiting
badkidoh chapter 28 . 1/2/2009
well, just read all 28 and great but to bad there isn't more stuff like in chapter 8.
i wonder what will happen in the storyline will go next,
i'm not really sure how the dad & mom will take it because the show takes place in japan and in japan incest is generally considered immoral but incest is not illegal in japan, but they still can't get married in japan.

well form what i read in chapter 28 the dad is infuriated but i can't be sure of the reason yet , it could be because taichi & hikari have been keeping it secret form him and his wife or that he thinks that taichi & hikari are having sex or that taichi forced hikari because of the small age difference or something or it could be that he is just not open minded and thinks it's immoral, have no idea what the mom going think about it.
not sure why but i'm guessing your going to go with immoral for the reason.

not really sure if this story is dead or not but you last update in 2006 and it's 2009 now, so you forgot about this story or chapter 29 is super long after 3 years in the making chapter.
x81ublu8x chapter 28 . 12/23/2008
Zomg, 2 years man, this is like the litany of blood ( Harry Potter ) just don't die or anything.
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »