Reviews for My Brother
x81ublu8x chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
This is a great story and one that has made my arrival into Digi-mon fandom more enjoyable.
rommy chapter 28 . 12/19/2008
update NOW!
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
IT'S ONE CHAPTER MAN. ONE CHAPTER.

YOU CAME THIS FAR. CAN'T YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER? WHAT HAPPENS?
Lydia chapter 28 . 9/24/2008
You can't stop there! This fic is so good, one of the best I've seen of the pairing! Plz u have to write more
masadora chapter 28 . 9/10/2008
it's been about 2 years since you last updated...just give us the ending, will ya?
Sightbent chapter 28 . 4/12/2008
This story is incredible well written. Your greatest talent is your ability to write descriptions, many times I felt like I was actually watching something instead of just reading. I just hope you haven't given up this fic because it would be a tragedy to see such a story die so close to the end. Please don't give it up becasue I'll be looking forward to reading it.
Sightbent chapter 19 . 4/11/2008
...very...emotional...
Sightbent chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
I'd never really thought of Taichi and Kari as a couple but you've done a really good job of it with this story. I'm completely sold on the pairing and it's only chapter 9. This story is just amazing and I can't wait to see how their relationship continues to develop.
Sightbent chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I heard about this story from a profile from another author who's also writing a Taichi X Hikari fic, they said it was a great story. So I'm looking forward to reading more, since this story inspired the one I'm reading now.
maiHeart chapter 28 . 3/24/2008
You have made a wonderful story!I really love it!

Hope you you'll finish the story,im dieing to see

whats gonna happen on the last highly unlikely you'll updated snce the last time you updated was in 2006,but

there's always hope right?
ken chapter 28 . 9/22/2007
Awesome story.

Is there any hope that your gonna update it?lol why am i asking ,its been over a year since you last i loved you story,great work guy!
NobodyNParticular chapter 28 . 7/16/2007
Don't stop writing! You got me into this pairing and you only have a little more to go, right? This is pretty well written (besides some grammatical errors). I've fallen under the spell of this couple.
MoD366 chapter 28 . 5/21/2007
Oh please don't do this to me and your other readers... It's been almost a year since you last updated this fic, but I still hope you didn't give it up because it is such a cute story...
MoD366 chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
I have a little question to ask... could you please send me chapter 8 as a message, for some reason my FireFox can't load that page... I would really appreciate that
LightingFox101 chapter 28 . 5/9/2007
i cant wait till the next chapter
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »