Reviews for My Brother
Kaikari chapter 27 . 1/23/2009
Please update.

I've read some pretty awsome Taikari, but this one is without a dought the best ever!

please update, It was just getting so exiting
badkidoh chapter 28 . 1/2/2009
well, just read all 28 and great but to bad there isn't more stuff like in chapter 8.
i wonder what will happen in the storyline will go next,
i'm not really sure how the dad & mom will take it because the show takes place in japan and in japan incest is generally considered immoral but incest is not illegal in japan, but they still can't get married in japan.

well form what i read in chapter 28 the dad is infuriated but i can't be sure of the reason yet , it could be because taichi & hikari have been keeping it secret form him and his wife or that he thinks that taichi & hikari are having sex or that taichi forced hikari because of the small age difference or something or it could be that he is just not open minded and thinks it's immoral, have no idea what the mom going think about it.
not sure why but i'm guessing your going to go with immoral for the reason.

not really sure if this story is dead or not but you last update in 2006 and it's 2009 now, so you forgot about this story or chapter 29 is super long after 3 years in the making chapter.
x81ublu8x chapter 28 . 12/23/2008
Zomg, 2 years man, this is like the litany of blood ( Harry Potter ) just don't die or anything.
x81ublu8x chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
This is a great story and one that has made my arrival into Digi-mon fandom more enjoyable.
rommy chapter 28 . 12/19/2008
update NOW!
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 28 . 12/8/2008

Lydia chapter 28 . 9/24/2008
You can't stop there! This fic is so good, one of the best I've seen of the pairing! Plz u have to write more
honebami chapter 28 . 9/10/2008
it's been about 2 years since you last updated...just give us the ending, will ya?
Sightbent chapter 28 . 4/12/2008
This story is incredible well written. Your greatest talent is your ability to write descriptions, many times I felt like I was actually watching something instead of just reading. I just hope you haven't given up this fic because it would be a tragedy to see such a story die so close to the end. Please don't give it up becasue I'll be looking forward to reading it.
Sightbent chapter 19 . 4/11/2008
Sightbent chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
I'd never really thought of Taichi and Kari as a couple but you've done a really good job of it with this story. I'm completely sold on the pairing and it's only chapter 9. This story is just amazing and I can't wait to see how their relationship continues to develop.
Sightbent chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I heard about this story from a profile from another author who's also writing a Taichi X Hikari fic, they said it was a great story. So I'm looking forward to reading more, since this story inspired the one I'm reading now.
maiHeart chapter 28 . 3/24/2008
You have made a wonderful story!I really love it!

Hope you you'll finish the story,im dieing to see

whats gonna happen on the last highly unlikely you'll updated snce the last time you updated was in 2006,but

there's always hope right?
ken chapter 28 . 9/22/2007
Awesome story.

Is there any hope that your gonna update it?lol why am i asking ,its been over a year since you last i loved you story,great work guy!
NobodyNParticular chapter 28 . 7/16/2007
Don't stop writing! You got me into this pairing and you only have a little more to go, right? This is pretty well written (besides some grammatical errors). I've fallen under the spell of this couple.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »