Reviews for My Brother
MoD366 chapter 28 . 5/21/2007
Oh please don't do this to me and your other readers... It's been almost a year since you last updated this fic, but I still hope you didn't give it up because it is such a cute story...
MoD366 chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
I have a little question to ask... could you please send me chapter 8 as a message, for some reason my FireFox can't load that page... I would really appreciate that
LightingFox101 chapter 28 . 5/9/2007
i cant wait till the next chapter
Zeyro chapter 28 . 4/2/2007
o.o I love this troy I like the pairing for the most part, and love the completely. . write again soon
heebiejeebiesxo chapter 28 . 3/12/2007
HOLY SHIT NO! Please write the finaly chapter I need it I've been reading this for 6 consecutive hours! please write more I beg of you
DJizcool chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Yay I am the 200th reviewer! :D Anyway, the best Taikari I have read so far, I don't like Taikari oneshots because they don't explain all the problems you get after they are together. You put a load of description into your chapters and yeah, revise on Chapter Eight but apart from that - Great! I don't like the fight with T.K., though, even though it was vital, because T.K. is really sweet, even if he wears a bucket on his head.
Isumo 1489 chapter 28 . 1/18/2007
Hey, remember me?

Sorry about not reveiwing in so long.

I kinda lost track of this fic.

I gotta say, it's still great, I hope all has gone well.

I've had my times improving my work as well, incase you ever want to look.

Later Days!

Isumo1489
Niaxi chapter 28 . 9/22/2006
Great story. One of the first i read on Am now hoping your gonna write the final chapter cos i wanna find out what happenes.
KhakiBlueSocks chapter 28 . 7/12/2006
Sorry it took so long to review this chapter dude. By the time I got home from the library, I got so busy, I forgot all about it! Sorry dude!

This chapter is nothing short of brilliant! I swear, you can literally hear the wheels spinning in dad's head. The reader can really get caught up in the whole "Will he find out? What will he do when he finds out?" You worked that really well, Huckleberry Jinn.

Now, just a bit of tough love on this chapter-there's one sentence that really sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

"Watching the little bar load as the pictures uploaded, Hikari walked into the room carrying a baby."

What baby is she carrying? My baby? Your baby? (Is there something you're not telling us, Jinn? Eh? Eh?) Logically, we know that the baby is the new baby (That, if memory serves, has no name) A little clarification goes a long way, my friend!

This chapter really made my jaw drop! You really and truly left me hanging on the edge of my seat. I'm awarding this chapter BLUE TOE SOCK HONORS! My friend, you're almost done-don't slip up now! Knock it out of the ballpark!
KhakiBlueSocks chapter 27 . 7/8/2006
Hey dude! I'm so sorry I haven't had the chance to review your last two chapters, so I'll review them separately, starting with this one-

I love the way this chapter starts out, with Kari looking out the hospital window, and all the thoughts flooding her head. It's written very, VERY well, and your descriptions are A-1 Perfect! The very next scene at the vending machines is also very well written! I really sense the akwardness these two siblings/lovers (Two words that, IRL, should never be used together. I'm also very glad that you stopped referring to the baby as being an "it". It really helps make the whole thing seem real. The conversation ebtween Tai's mom and dad is a forebooding and perfectly written scene-leaving the reader wanting more!

Overall, I have no tough love with this chapter at all! It's perfect as perfect can get!

The library is getting ready to close now, so I'll type up the review for chapter 28 when I get home. Let me just say that the next chapter is EVEN BETTER than the one before it! I'm awarding this story SILVER TOE SOCK HONORS! See ya on the next reivew!
cazminah chapter 28 . 6/28/2006
This one's awesome... camera, heh. Wasn't really too much drama, but emotional... it's neat. Building up suspense, huh, so now let's just wait a few more months for the last chapter... Heh, I'll bet 30's probably going to be the best one you write, don't disappoint me, lol.

Hey, I'll be bugging you like crazy for the last chapter. Spare yourself the torture, alright? Lol, not really like that, but seriously... Update soon, I really want to find out the ending. And that song...

-Dr.D76567

Why so many damned numbers in your name? Makes it hard to type, lol. I'm guessing he means the literal Chapter 29 is going to be "Chapter 30", and the Chapter 30 will be author's notes and things. So looks nice and round with 30 Chapters, but the actual chapters are squished inside maybe only one chapter.

I really am not making sense, but whatever.-

Anyway... -pokes / nudges Jinn-

See you,

Carol.
wally's girlfriend chapter 28 . 6/28/2006
Hey sorry havn't reveiwed in a while! My life has been to filled with Yaoiness! oh boo oh boo oh! Well anyays awesome chap! Can't wait till next one! This story is so awesome!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
good chapter. hope to read more from you soon. l8r
Dr.D76567 chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
Ouch.

Wow, I really can't wait to read what Mr. Yagami does. You've really written a difficult situation, and I'm very excited about seeing how they get out of it. Just one thing- at the beginning of the chapter you said that chapter 28 and 29 would set up for chapter 30 (the final chapter), but at the end you make it sound like 29 will be the final chapter. Would you mind review responding to clear it up (if you have a chance?) Thanks! _

Update when you can!
UntilAllR1 chapter 27 . 6/15/2006
This is a really good story im sad that its ending so soon, though i think that their parents are dense if they are just catching on but then again they arent really their anyways...i hope you updare soon
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »