Reviews for Band of the Floyd
Carrotman59 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
i'mm ba-ack! um... about Ms. Couch, she retired. now we have an old guy called Mr. Hollendger, a sax & clarinet ...what am i doing NOW?
Carrotman59 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
lol! hey! this is Nick's little bro, the 1 u yelled at once, (but u probably dont remember that, jerk.) im in the floyd band 2, but im in beginning band. I play the drums. thanks for the acknowledging in the EVASIVE ACTION! part. well, anyway...um...what was i doing again?
FoxFireOrenji chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! funny.
KyrieofAccender chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Ah, band. I'm not in it myself, but I can certainly relate to all this via the horror/hilarious stories I get from my friends who are in band.

Orbiting clarinets? Sweet.
Stagg B. Tell chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Shouldn't this be on fictionpress? This isn't exactly in a fandom.

On another note, this was funny, I guess. Pointless, but funny, with good, flowing dialogue. It seems like it's intended for people who know the people in this story... but it's good. Keep up the good work, I guess.
I am the Angel of Music chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Can you hear me now?

GOOD!

-O. G.
Fire Mage 14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
really good !reminds me of some of my friends !
Maran-DUH chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Very Very very very very very very very very interesting.
kikyokat chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That's funny! I wouldn't put it past any band member to blow up the cieling. I know that is what our percussion line would do if the band director was ever late, then have a huge bonfire and have made up some wierd dance by the time the band directors got there. Once the director was in the door they would have fled out the back door and it all would have been blamed on the trumpet section. Love the story! Please keep it going!

_Cat
countrymusicgal89 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I thought that was funny.

Thanks for the review for my story.
CenizaDearest chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Dude...the friends talking...so reminds me of my friends...especially the hoe bag and anime junkie so cool! I like it...it's neat!(btw u rated my story...we are playing phantom of the opera for our spring concert and it rox my socks. it would just suck to march to it.)
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
thanks for your reveiw and your prayers!

Most readers arent huge fans of the script format, but i must complement you on the excellent, believable dialogue...as if this really happened. sweat drop this , right? anyway, intriguing story, keep it up!
Random Drumline Person chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Lovely story! I especially like the part where the drummers yell Evasive action!