Reviews for Aoi
Air-Diviner chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I think you should have made katana and hajiki meet and hajiki helps than that it was brill!
metallover130 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
definitely Kata-kun! (thats what my Gad Guard character always calls him, no matter how much he hates it)

those two are so different, yetso alike its scary, and they make such a great couple!

love the fic so far, keep writing, and i'll keep reading!
boyxboyislove chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
O_O;;

its not katana x radigue is it... ;;
Vash Spiegel chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Pretty good, although you should have tied Saiyuri in there somewhere. I remember seeing an episode where Katana takes out and looks at a picture of his parents, Saiyuri, and him, but i still dont know the connection between them, I'm guessing that she was his sister.
kittynboots47834 chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
GOOD GOOD GOOD! I like it...brillant...cant wait for new stories or chapters...good job...

kitty
gracefarrell chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
YeS! There actually IS Gad Guard fanfiction out there! I see you haven't updated in a while... but at least this isn't a long-forgotten-published-last-year fic with no hope. Update? Please? For me?

P.S: Hajiki/Katana all the way. ;)
Yumi-kun chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I really think you should pair off katana with takumi. They make an uber cute couple! I is a REAL pain in the 's very annoying.I also agree. No het! I strongly prefer yuri. Well , can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

- Yumi-kun
Reka chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
This ish awsome! Write more! Oh, and Katana x Hajiki all the way!
thelongestroads chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
HAJIKI! WE WANT HAJIKIXKATANA! Okay, now that I've gotton that out... Isn't Katana's eyes gold? Or am I just colour bling? NEways, I loved it so much!

"Join the Dark Side, we have cookies." Loved it, Mal[lil-inu]
Kyra Windwood chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Katana and Hajiki...and I don't Hajiki is dense. He is a normal guy who sleeps in class, trys to earn a little money, and didn't know that the guy who was going to kill Katana was really a hitman when he told the guy his name...i totally went off topic.
Era Daven chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Once again you wow us with another terrific chapter. This is definitely my fave Gad Guard fic in the category. Please don't be too long with the update!
nopenopnope chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
long live ceek twitches! i loved that episode! i know tv capions are stupid, they spell stuff different all the time too. dont balme yourself, blame the creators for not making a manga series that would actually HAVE THE NAMES...no im not angry about that at all...keep this up. i like your writing style too.
Ciu Sune chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Very wow. Again. I like how you have it all as mostly description. Like he's veiwind it, not living it.

Course, I still don't know about the real, real thing, but you certainly seem to be filling in a void. It's working very well.

*sighs* I don't know of what else to say. The story left me awed though.
SpacePirateDoll chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Awesome chapter, from what I can see, you'll be one of those authors who just plops out awesome chapters every time.

Thats that a really good thing

Nice character buildup as well. Thumbs up for that.
Akela chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
i really like this story, its got that nice flavor to it...

you could go with either Katana/Hajiki or Katana/Takumi, both are good...

your 15, right? and you grimace while reading lemons? geez, it might just be me, but i started when i was, like, nine yaoi-years old. and im only 14 now! but then again, i do have one of those rare and coveted hentai minds, perceptive of the yaoi goodness at a young age...