Reviews for Ivory and Horn
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey there! Nice story. Thanks!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awesome story! It's really really really really... good!
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
My word, that was beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing.

-LM
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
D'aww!

No, seriously, that was the best DW fic I've read in weeks. I love your approach to the relationship between the Doctor and Rose, and the problematic nature of being somewhere beyond friendship. Dunno if I'm expressing that well. Anyway, very creative use of carnivorous plants, the Doctor's dream was really, really bittersweet to read, and Rose's Doctor-free life seemed in keeping with what she would want if she couldn't have him and the TARDIS.

Definitely adding this to the Tin Dog.
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hi that was excellent I loved it keep it coming!
Laura Kaye chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was completely lovely and completely *right*, and I adored it. So, so glad to see you in this fandom!
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
If I had half the poetry on my tongue as you do, I could express in much more befitting terms the excellence of your work.

But I don't.

You rock!

-Koru
KaledOnassis chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Fantastic! This is a really good story! I throughly enjoyed it.
Ozymandia chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Very nice, very subtle, very deftly handled. Thanks for the ride. :)
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I loved it!
Kyizi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
By far the bst Doctor Who fic I've read, and believe me, I've been practically inhailing them over the last week or so. Loved it to bits.
artyfarty chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow that's long... but i loved it, i really did.. you're really motivated to write so much, and also talented. i respect that. :D keep going dude! I've read all your doctor who's!

x
artyfarty chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow that's long... but i loved it, i really did.. you're really motivated to write so much, and also talented. i respect that. :D keep going dude! I've readd all your doctor who's!

x
Sadie chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this fic. You have fantasic sense of tone and voice. Are you British? Because I love your slang -it was the icing on the cake (oh and you bet it has lemon cream filling).

My favourite moment was: "Oh, Rose," he sighed. "That's never a good idea."

Keep up the great work. ;)

Sadie.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Eevee: I adored this story. It was excruciatingly well written, and such an interesting concept...you have my approval. And you'd have Crawdie's as well, if he wasn't asleep in the airing cupboard.

And with that, I bid thee goodnight, and God bless all who sail in you.

-Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."-