Reviews for Vegeta Muyo! 2 The Final Bout
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
that was the worst book in the the history of dragon ball z your a disgrace to goku and the other z fighters advice why would you put a space parite dumb
twisterblake chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
hey great chapter i hope you make chapter 6 soon
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 5 . 7/5/2001
THIS WAS VERY SWEET...*SNIFF*...EVEN IF VEGETA DIED. IT WAS STILL A HAPPY ENDING. I LOVE IT.
Moonchild chapter 5 . 5/26/2001
Oh that was really good! Kinda sad but really good!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 5 . 4/28/2001
Sob Sob that was the best part ever Sob Sob. it was really sad and i think this is one of my favorite stories in the universe. this part is definatly the best part of anyting that i have ever read. Sob Sob
BAJ chapter 5 . 4/23/2001
Another work of art from SS4 Broli. I've been waiting for VM2 and it finnaly appeared. Way to go and let me say that was a great ending. Ya just gotta love it!
unholydragoontoo lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 4/23/2001
This chapter is pretty good, and a fitting end. However, it feels very, very wooden and forced. There needs to be a little bit more care taken in the emotionally laden scenes towards the end (more description, mebbe some monologues, etc.). The core of the story is good, but it feels rushed. If you are working on another story, still make sure you give all of your stories ample time and consideration. Once again, good content, bad follow through. 7.8/10
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
cool
ssj tenchi1 chapter 4 . 4/18/2001
I like it, when does chapter five come out? E-mail me when it does!
SSJ Tenchi chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Where can i get Vegeta Muyo!1?
UnholyDragoon chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
not bad. You are right, it is a little forced. However, you use of pacing was done better. When the characters were standing around, talking you slowed down the pace, at least a little bit, and sped up the pace during the action. Bravo. Keep up the good work! 8.6/10
SuperNamek chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
the first one was better
Unholydragoon at work and can't sign in chapter 3 . 4/4/2001
interesting story. This chapter is a little jumpy. When writing different scenes, always end and start with a similar theme. The biggest problem was your leading up to who the Master is. You were just a bit Overly dramatic about it, and it made the story have a little bit less of an impact. I'll leave a better review later, when I have Time.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 3 . 4/4/2001
Best one so far! hurry up and post the nxt part pleaze
UnholyDragoon chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
This is pretty good. There are a couple of problems with the story being a bit jumpy, but it is still good. While I tend to make a note of this often, it still rings true. The pace of this story needs to be watched. While the story is good, it feels as if it is being rushed. Since this part of the story was designed to set up the future plot,then it should have a slightly more relaxed pace. Add a bit of description about scenerey to slow things down. Also, describe what the protagonists look like (specifically Ryoko and Vegeta, but also Tenchi and Bra). This will slow down the pace and not give the readers a more complete idea of the surroundings (the clearer the mental Picture, the better). All in All, this is good. I am not sure I like where some of it is going, but I may very well be jumping to conclusions about things. Oh well, we shall see. 7.6/10 (Lost points for pace and lack of completeion[hint,hint]. Also, Vegeta seems too angry in his regular speech. Usually in the series he came off as condecending and arrogant, with a hint of concealed aggression. You are making him out to be more of a ball of hate than he actually is. Make him act superior and elitist, not angry.) Keep up te good work and write more of this soon.