Reviews for No More Mr Nice Guy
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I was laughing through the whole fragging story! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more awesome stories of yours soon!
MidnightOil245 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
I enjoyed reading this fic-the pranks the two played were funny. It just seemed unfinished where it left off, though, with no real resolution. Sideswipe didn't actually give, so it doesn't feel like Prowl really won.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Lol, so much ANGST! 8'D
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
-raises hands high- I'm a Prowl fan!
I laughed so hard at the ending of this one, Prowl is just way to awesome!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
A perfect ending to a wonderful story! That's totally a Prowl thing to do (especially since he'd learn it from Sideswipe)! Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Fantastic! Thank you for writing!
u chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Fun story :) Suggestion though? Pick a couple nick names and be done with it. I think you've got at least a couple *dozen* ways of referring to sideswipe. Ever read a fic where a single characters blue eyes are simultaneously sky/powder/baby/navy/midnight etc? It's kinda that.

Love the idea of the silent and secret prank war though. It was very well executed. :D
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Very very fun story!
Leonixon chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
AHA! I can't breath! Oh gosh! This was awesome! I am crying over here from laughing so hard. There's a reason why Prowl's second in command you know. XD You have no idea how much I needed that laugh. Thank you!
Book-AddictFF chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That was awesome! Though I would like to see more of sexy prowl.
StarSwoop chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Pefect ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
My fav. Part line in this story is when sideswipe says to sunny "it's been a whole slagging day, you giant dandelion" knowing that sunstreaker is yellow
Zea T chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
That was a great deal of fun, and probably the best written prank war I've seen. I love the thought that went into each one - nothing they did was peurile or overly simplistic. It all took fun and creativity, and was spot on for their characters. The bemusement of the other characters was fun too. Prowl's contract was a work of genius, keeping the game manageable and at the same time trapping the both of them in total isolation.

Some of the pranks were a bit harsh, and I was feeling sorry for them both by the end, but really I think the conclusion your wrote was near perfect. I wouldn't call it a win for Prowl. It's pretty close to being a draw. Prowl will get two weeks of peace rather than the month he'd hoped for, and Sideswipe has had two weeks of pranking and will no doubt come back raring to go again.

All in all, I very much enjoyed reading this story - many thanks for writing it!
Gatekat chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
I think this is a completely Prowl ending, and a good one.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Awsome story loved it nice work.