Reviews for No More Mr Nice Guy
MadnessJones chapter 7 . 9/21
Bravo :)
Cyndera Dracona chapter 3 . 9/5
I am a massive Prowl fan. Prowl is second only to Starscream and even then, it is incredibly close. I just love it when Prowl beats the frag out of one of the Lamborghini's. Funny as frag.
Ice Drop chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Bwahaha! I love Not Nice Guy Prowl! Very cute story! Especially the Daddy Ratchet bit ;)
ManyGamePlayer chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
This was a great story! You did an amazing job! ;)
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I was laughing through the whole fragging story! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more awesome stories of yours soon!
MidnightOil245 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
I enjoyed reading this fic-the pranks the two played were funny. It just seemed unfinished where it left off, though, with no real resolution. Sideswipe didn't actually give, so it doesn't feel like Prowl really won.
Rae the demiQuing chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Lol, so much ANGST! 8'D
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
-raises hands high- I'm a Prowl fan!
I laughed so hard at the ending of this one, Prowl is just way to awesome!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
A perfect ending to a wonderful story! That's totally a Prowl thing to do (especially since he'd learn it from Sideswipe)! Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Fantastic! Thank you for writing!
u chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Fun story :) Suggestion though? Pick a couple nick names and be done with it. I think you've got at least a couple *dozen* ways of referring to sideswipe. Ever read a fic where a single characters blue eyes are simultaneously sky/powder/baby/navy/midnight etc? It's kinda that.

Love the idea of the silent and secret prank war though. It was very well executed. :D
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Very very fun story!
Leonixon chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
AHA! I can't breath! Oh gosh! This was awesome! I am crying over here from laughing so hard. There's a reason why Prowl's second in command you know. XD You have no idea how much I needed that laugh. Thank you!
Book-AddictFF chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That was awesome! Though I would like to see more of sexy prowl.
StarSwoop chapter 7 . 7/22/2012