Reviews for Grey
anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Tis one of the more insightful stories I had the pleasure in reading.

Great level of knowledge on both chracters. Seifer and his "screw em all" gung ho attitude. Quistus and her insecurities on both love and life.

One of the most "mature" (for the lack of a better word) fanfics I have read so far.
alexix chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
i love this story. i read it everytime i'm jaded with bad writing that seems to muck up everything around this place. it has such an undertone that makes it feel so much deeper than words and dialogues. and i love the emphasis on her grey eyes...reminds me of the "gray-eyed goddess" athena and adds yet another ethereal equality to her.
smartonion chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Go farther withit, I want to see what happens.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Twas amazing.
Mariah chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
you should add another chapter
tiffany chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
i love it. i actually read it about a year go, when it only had just a handful of reviews. i never reviewed, but better late than never, right?

this is definitely one of the best seifer/quistis oone-shots around (without actually having any romance)! you even captured the attention of the likes of malice shaw & company. :) this is really good.

even though it isn't exactly 'romantic' it sets a great start of friendship, and maybe something more? if you ever plan to make a sequel or add a few chapters, i think it'd be better if you left this particular story as a stand-alone and maybe started a different peice. this could be a prologue. it's just fine on it's one. :)

this totally stands out through all the CRAP that seems to be dominating the site these days. jeez. you and all the other TALENTED writers on this site should give out lessons on staying in character and promote originality.

main point: you rock. great job. keep it up.
Enkida chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Hello! I think this is the best FF8 fiction I've read so far, and I read this story quite a while ago. Very much in-character and believable, even if you aren't a Quistis/Seifer fan, and all the more pleasurable if you are. Keep up the good work!
Sharon M chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
A fic with an attitude! How appropriate! - Love it, of course. Can you find it in you to continue? _~
aeyta chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
i like this fanfic, everything is so perfect. the characters are in character and it doesnt rush things. :D
The Pezman chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That's interesting. I like this. it's sorta happpy, sorta sad. Kinda interesting. Keep writing.
Satsuki too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
this was good, in char to the point it's's just awesome...remarkable...
Youngju Kim NSI chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Malice was right... O.O One of the best damned Queifer fics I've read. You go girl! (I think I already reviewed this before, but oh well.)
Uncreativity chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I like this. Just don't tell anyone. ~_
Kitana chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
My favorite Queifer! I just adored it!
kooritenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2001