Reviews for Kagome's Summer Vacation
Guelajgureggukgg chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
U should have said
"NOT ANYMORE YOU TWO-TIMING JERK!"
It would be a good ending _
Tocute4u chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
That was great but dont leave me haning i had that all day so finish it dam it
DarkHonour chapter 15 . 5/8/2005
A rather good story. I like it much. The front part of this story was rather faulty since the place seemed to indicate as though it was in the US rather than in Japan, but nevetheless the back part was quite well-going. Anyway, please write the next chappie~~I can't wait for it~~;)
X x Alluring Angel x X chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
i like it alot so far please hurry and wite the next capter :)
Att3nt10n D3f1c1t M3GG0 chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
umm its kinda getting unrealistic

why does inu trust that kazume girl so much when he barely knows her? and why is he so informed about how the present day society works? not trying to criticize, just to help! you might want to consider these questions and maybe rewrite some small tidbits
windgal chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
this IS an Inuyasha/Kagome fic isnt it O.o? k...just trying to make sure...its really good! please update ASAP!
I WANT ACCNT DELETE BUTON NAO chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
okay, inuyasha would never think like that and he will NOT have three woman, and um, its starting to get kinda stupid
I WANT ACCNT DELETE BUTON NAO chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
uh, um, aw, its so short
I WANT ACCNT DELETE BUTON NAO chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
this is funny, updtae plEAse
Att3nt10n D3f1c1t M3GG0 chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
umm its KAEDE not KIETE

sorry this note is coming from a spelling bee champ..._'

love the story very kawaii!

hope you don't mind me practicing my spanish here!

lol

Hola, como estas? Yo estoy bien, gracias. Donde esta el bano?

lol jk

UPDATE FAST K?
southafricanfreak chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
is in trouble! update!
adoremeplease chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
Um...no offense but this story really reminds me of the story that the QueenofSwords wrote "crazy little thing called love", you didn't try to rip it off did you? And you also spelled a couple of names wrong.
killertrees chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Wow, that was a lot to spend on clothes. I also doubt that someone would be so welcoming of a guy dressed in crazy clothes claiming to be a half demon o_O Oh well. It's your story! Maybe InuYasha is just really lucky! You should get someone to read your stories for you before you post, you spelled some names wrong. It's a cute idea though! Don't take any offence to what I said, I'm just trying to help! Keep writing!
Hahayz chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Update please! wow that girl is rich wonder what will happen on the beach when inuyasha spies on kagome!
southafricanfreak chapter 1 . 4/23/2005