Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Unterflieger chapter 18 . 9/8
it's been what... twelve years? please update, although I doubt you will tbh
Rick K'Tish chapter 18 . 8/3
Did you die?
roadkillgrill chapter 1 . 5/14
This guy died, check his profile no activity
PureInsanity39 chapter 18 . 1/27
Geez...its been so long since youve updated...
The Magnetic Witch chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
I know that this'll likely never be updated - because, c'mon, eleven years? -, but I find myself adding this to be follow list on the off chance of a miracle update. Ah, well, this is still good for a late night read... :)
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
haha that was silly and cute
Sarachan chapter 15 . 3/12/2016
Poor Kakashi! Even though he's home, he's still so depressed about his nin-dogs.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
That's a pretty dark reason for Kakashi to give them the puppies to train as nin-dogs, I just hope it doesn't come to that. Great chapter!
Sarachan chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Well I'm tearing up now. The end of this chapter is very emotionally charged, and it's just so sad that this is what makes Kakashi break.
Sarachan chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Great chapter! Even tho I see it hasn't been update in a while and it doesn't say it's complete, I think I'll risk reading it since it was a highly suggested Kakashi centered fic
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
I knew it would end abruptly but i kept reading anyway. So well written, i loved every word. I'm glad it didn't end on a huge cliffhanger. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this story it was one of the best I've read.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
Omg that broke me! The photo album! Gah! Such a great story
Unterflieger chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Wow just wow...
S.g. Archer chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
I know this story has been on hiatus for 10 years now, but oh how I wish you would continue with it!
It is SO GOOD. One of the best I have read in a very long time. Part of what I think makes a story reel you in is the detail. And, boy, do you have detail. I love it.

You write these characters with such raw emotion and believable personalities that one cannot help but get attached to them.

I am aware that this story will most likely not be continued or completed. But I want to thank you for sharing it with us nonetheless. You are an incredibly talented writer.

It is my hope that I will someday get to read more from you.

Thank you.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
No you cant abandon this pls update!