Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
wellduh chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Iruka's letters from his students were the sweetest things ever. I think I emitted a squeeing noise out loud by accident.

Jiraiya and Kakashi seriously are ADORABLE the way you've got them. Heh.

(Sasuke, losing angst? No! The world is ending!)
kori hime chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
Holy fuck. It took me a few days to get through those 18 chapters. So worth it but I think I've been ruin for other fanfics for a while... This was amazing. Certain things were a little choppy but the fic overall made me not want to stop reading. *stayed up late to read and it fucked with her sleep schedule, sweatdrop*

Update soon. I'm really loving this. I like the little bits of Team 7 that come in every once in a while. I like them a lot. *can't choose which pairing she likes best with them, so she just reads/write them as a threesome, ;* Bye.
wellduh chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
PS. Eeh. ANBU are so mean. XD
wellduh chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
I didn't even finish the chapter yet. I had to do this while I remembered.

Jiraiya and Kakashi SO CUTE SQUEE. _

That's it for now.
wellduh chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
Shikamaru as ANBU. Rock.

Also, you are incredibly cruel to your characters. But you knew that, didn't you? P
Nezuko chapter 18 . 11/29/2005
Another beautiful chapter. Chock full of plot and action, too. Poor Chouza. And Poor kakashi (although why do I have a feeling I've read that interraction with him and Ibiki at the end there before? Did you send me a piece of this to scan?) And wow, the scene with Kakashi and Asuma. And then Kurenai and Gai. And it's just so!

I'm dying to know if Kotetsu's alright. And How Izumo's doing - recovered, I hope. The interaction at the beginning, with the stone nins was really great. It was nice to see these enemies as humans. Just another set of working shinobi stiffs.

Once again there was just so much to love about this chapter. About your writing. But I think this was my favorite line of all "The fragrances of a hidden village – the fragrances of death – should not have been so inviting, but to a shinobi and his comrades it was home."
scythe195 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Amazing story, off to read the next chapter! :)
janetan1 chapter 18 . 11/24/2005
this story is GOOD. update soon!
Azamiko chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
...*sigh*...can't wait for the next chapter...oh, and if you ever noticed that I don't review right away, that's because I actually like to take my time on this fic...
GSYH chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
The life of a shinobi, is so bad for your mental health, to kill people who are like you, fighting for the same reasons.
Viviane Renard chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
Good chapter. The beginning part was a bit confusing, but then later on, when you went a little backwards in time, I got everything. A lot of character-building and setting up in this chapter, which only makes me want to read more. I seriously love how you express the characters. They're human and fragile, and being pushed to the brink. Well, I'll just hope for a quick update. Maybe for a Thanksgiving treat? -laughs- A new chapter would certianly be better than a turkey. ;)
Myew-chan chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
I love this story...It's hard to actually imagine Hatake Kakashi tired...wow...it almost makes me stop wanting to be a ninja! Almost, but not quite. Keep up the good work!
Kilerkki chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
Ah, man, bite. You just get better and better at really pulling us into these peoples' lives. I love the way you take the most obscure points of view and gives us a reason to care, make us -hurt- along with them. I love the way you're not afraid to show the reality of war, even while my heart clenches up about the pain of people I've grown to care about.

So many strong scenes and beautiful lines that it's hard to pick out only a few- but I love how you humanize the Stone nin right before they do something you should hate them for-but somehow, thinking of the family man and the coming baby and the way they lovingly tease each other, you're not sure who to cry for.

The paired Asuma and Kurenai scenes were marvellous. I can really see them both reacting that way, and while I'm desperately hoping that they can save the child, that Kurenai'll keep him or her, and that they can all be happy together, well... *huggles them all anyway*

I enjoyed the flashes of Raidou's temper, too. *grins* I guess I'm particularly fond of all the jounin right now, but especially Raidou and Kurenai, so I'm so glad to see you treating them with such...respect, if not tenderness.

Awesome job!
Masked Shinobi chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Once again, you amaze me. Just when I thought that you couldn't get any better, you blow me away. This story, the characters, the atmosphere, it all feels so real, like it happened in the anime. And, your portrayal of the shinobis' relationships and Kakashi, only one word: FANTASTIC! I'll be loyally waiting for the new chappie so update soon!
kakashidiot chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
YAY! I LOVE the new episode! I love the Genma/Raido scene - especially the part where Genma is having problems with Sushi! And I felt a lump in my throat when Chouza died. Ah!

But my most favorite part was when Kakashi starts to revive his rep as tensai ninja! So amazing! I hope you update soon! I've been checking on you regularly!
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »