Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
wellduh chapter 18 . 12/1/2005
You so so have to keep going. Can't wait.
wellduh chapter 17 . 12/1/2005
Ah, hell, Izumo. XD Last scene dialogue brilliant.
wellduh chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
Old ladies, heh. _
wellduh chapter 14 . 11/30/2005
The Tsunade history with Sakumo was new and utterly fascinating. Wow.
wellduh chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
Aa... this is really getting crazy (good)...
wellduh chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
Kind of like those guys from Stone.

Sasuke and puppy are so unfairly cute. Ate his training brief, huh? P
wellduh chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Iruka's letters from his students were the sweetest things ever. I think I emitted a squeeing noise out loud by accident.

Jiraiya and Kakashi seriously are ADORABLE the way you've got them. Heh.

(Sasuke, losing angst? No! The world is ending!)
kori hime chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
Holy fuck. It took me a few days to get through those 18 chapters. So worth it but I think I've been ruin for other fanfics for a while... This was amazing. Certain things were a little choppy but the fic overall made me not want to stop reading. *stayed up late to read and it fucked with her sleep schedule, sweatdrop*

Update soon. I'm really loving this. I like the little bits of Team 7 that come in every once in a while. I like them a lot. *can't choose which pairing she likes best with them, so she just reads/write them as a threesome, ;* Bye.
wellduh chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
PS. Eeh. ANBU are so mean. XD
wellduh chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
I didn't even finish the chapter yet. I had to do this while I remembered.

Jiraiya and Kakashi SO CUTE SQUEE. _

That's it for now.
wellduh chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
Shikamaru as ANBU. Rock.

Also, you are incredibly cruel to your characters. But you knew that, didn't you? P
Nezuko chapter 18 . 11/29/2005
Another beautiful chapter. Chock full of plot and action, too. Poor Chouza. And Poor kakashi (although why do I have a feeling I've read that interraction with him and Ibiki at the end there before? Did you send me a piece of this to scan?) And wow, the scene with Kakashi and Asuma. And then Kurenai and Gai. And it's just so!

I'm dying to know if Kotetsu's alright. And How Izumo's doing - recovered, I hope. The interaction at the beginning, with the stone nins was really great. It was nice to see these enemies as humans. Just another set of working shinobi stiffs.

Once again there was just so much to love about this chapter. About your writing. But I think this was my favorite line of all "The fragrances of a hidden village – the fragrances of death – should not have been so inviting, but to a shinobi and his comrades it was home."
scythe195 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Amazing story, off to read the next chapter! :)
janetan1 chapter 18 . 11/24/2005
this story is GOOD. update soon!
Azamiko chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
...*sigh*...can't wait for the next chapter...oh, and if you ever noticed that I don't review right away, that's because I actually like to take my time on this fic...
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »