Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
fukkafyla chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
"END OF CH 18! (finally)"

No! Why can't it just go on forever? T_T

I love how "murder" is a dirty word. It makes so much sense.

oh, here's a favourite line: "Regrets were a weakness in some, a driving force in others. For Jiraiya, they were just another part of life."
Wolfkun chapter 17 . 11/3/2005
This is an excellent story. Or should I say book? I'm looking forward to reading more. In particular the way you weave humor inside of seriousness is great. I like the way you force the audience to accept thier characters' humanity. Perfect characters are boring. I hope for a happy ending though. I'm a romantic.
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Team 7, finally mad, yeah. _
GSYH chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
Wow.

This is wonderful, sna32 recommended ( this.

I love it, all these details, all these pieces.
Olivia Wood chapter 17 . 10/30/2005
You are brilliant beyond words. Seriously. The emotional complexity, the thematic complexity, the *plot*... I'm speechless.

Honestly. Your genious astounds me. This is, without a doubt, the single most life-like, plausible fic of Konoha society that I've come across, *and it's still a pleasure to read!* Your angst is beatufully, believably, confusingly angsty, and yet the story's not depressing!

I'm reading about so many different, seperate groups of characters ,dealing with so many different plot threads, and I'm not bored by any of them - I'm not skimming through Tsunade's problems or Team 7's gossiping, waiting to get to the Kakashi/Iruka or the Izumo/Kotetsu parts or vice versa, and there's very few *professional* writers who can pull that off with a story so *big*!

And your Kakashi characterization is brilliant. There's nothing more to say about that.

In short, I love you. You have my everlasting adoraton, my eternal respect, and if I ever find a way to transmit this happy-warm-fuzzy feeling via internet, you'll have an endless supply of that, too! ;P
danse is too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
'The eyes of [Rin's] two best friends stared out from Kakashi’s face.'

BEAUTIFUL line.

Also, the KakaIru from the last chapter or so was haunting me today while I was trying to do work. As you can clearly see, I'm STILL not doing work. Good job. :D But not so good for me... :(

PS. A sole criticism: use a beta for your typos etc. As a spelling nazi, they pull me out of the narrative. I'm sure I can't be the only one. Betas are Your Friend! *thumbs up*
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
Great fic! It's really interesting and I love the way you've been building things up! Please write more!

_~

CDW
blue 12 chapter 17 . 10/22/2005
-_- Whe ... CRAZY good story ... Love the KakaIru scenes. Good structure, keeping all characters well within the bounds of reality, and sanity, good bounce between plot and relationship development, liked Iruka's part in the story so far, too bad Reiko had to kick her bucket, looking forwards to war, but hoping that not everyone will so blindly rush to death ...

Yeah. That's about it for now. Thanks for writing! I enjoyed your story tons! -

- - blue 1/2
Schwimmschik chapter 17 . 10/11/2005
Great story. I even stayed up late just so i could finish it. keep up the good work!
Admantius chapter 17 . 10/10/2005
Ah, I loved it! The whole story has a very distinct 'naruto-ness' about, mixed with an extra helping of perversion and KakaIru-ness that kept me reading all day. _

I hope that you update again soon, so that I may read more *nods enthusiatically.* Keep it up!
Marigold Futura chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
Okay...I came across this on the KakaIru lj comm some time back, skimmed the first chapter and stuck it in my faves to read when I had Actual Free Time. And now that I've spent the entire evening glued to it, at the risk of sounding like a slavering fangirl, I gotta say: DUDE. YOU ARE AWESOME.

Too often I'm just too daunted/exhausted to sift through the quavering collective mass of Naruto fics to find something that is a) one of my favorite pairings, or b) a really exceptional gen fic, and this manages to be both. Everybody gets their face-time in and they're actually in character. I'm eating up the Jiraiya/Tsunade bits with a spoon (why, why, WHY do more people not write about them? Oh right, they're ancient! Phblt. Anyway, you have their banter nailed, IMHO). Also, the KakaIru scenes manage to be the hotness even while being restrained. No small feat, that. It's sad that probably more people won't read this because OMG YAOI IZ TEH SICK, but whatever, their loss.

Your prose and dialogue are both wonderful and the amount of detail put into this fic is mind-boggling, as is the incredibly short amount of time you've produced it in. Hats off to you, my friend, and I look forward to the next chapter (however long it takes!)
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Yay! I'm kinda cursing that Naruto didn't say something about SASUKE'S pout, or glare or something...LOL! But that was FUNNY when all the sensei's...or whatever...were talking about kakashi! E!
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
sweet! I love how Sakura was all intimidating! I hope there's a bit of NaruSasu in this too...

XD
futagoat02 chapter 17 . 10/1/2005
Gotta love the jounin weirdness... love your story. i love the different POVs, especially since they are not from the usual main character.. Naruto or Sasuke much. I like the way you write sakura and how everyone is more than they seem to be... just love it!

baibaiyukie
Junpaku Karasu chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
Well, I thought I'd finally take the time to review (on lucky number 13 no less...)

I love how real this fic is. It really brings the Naruto universe to life. I can't stop reading! XD

You're in my faves! _

Nya, it's so sad now how the stone and leaf are fighting like this but they're so alike I want to scream at them to stop fighting and get along already. A lot like real war. One of the most idiotic things us humans are capable of. Though from a logical viewpoint, it's a great way to cure overpopulation...

Sorry, I've inherited a dark sense of humor from my ex-medic grandfather...
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »