Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Jamiez001 chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
So I've just re-read this story from the beginning again, still awesome! :) I love how you portray Kakashi :) I'm still so sad about his nin dogs dying but I was really excited when team 7 finally found out about the mission Kakashi was doing for those 5 weeks. Also, it's awesome that you've spent time on friendships that aren't always given much thought
Hibird assassin chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Nice story
Plz update
Catacroker chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
I love how you brought these characters to life, not only Kakashi but also the other ones. I have enjoyed this story so much, even if not complete. Thanks!
Blackbird0 chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
Whoo! Kakashi's so awesome! He has the ability to be a legend! To be more than his father, I hope he can surpass him in here:)
BeyondMyReach chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Amazing, brilliant and an absolutely wonderful read. Love your plot and characterization. It's a pity you lost motivation for this, but it is one of my favorite story even so.
chronicxxinsanity chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Aha! I finally found two things. Haha. But out of such a long chapter that is really amazing!
1. Using combat as a verb sounded off. "Combat them" instead of "fight them" came across as awkward when I first read it.
2. Dashes so close to other dashes? I found this very confusing to read. "Iruka and Raidou were about to start a long, boring shift, and Genma - practixally attaching himself to Raidou's side - along with Anko and her cousin - an aNBU operative with similar purple hair - had decided to tag along and tease their friends."
3. I have no idea why, but I never imagined the Hokage's office to be through the Mission Room. It seems like it wiuld need to be isolated from such noisy areas as they could be distracting (or give Tsunade's hangover headache a good torment).

Anyway. I am loving this story and how you're writing Kakashi, especially in battle.
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is cute! I love it and it's well written (soooo unbelievably rare!). I can just imagine Naruto saying, "Take him down." XD I always try and end in some form of constructive criticism but I read it more as a reader than a critic. Oh well. This is looking like a wonderful story.
duchessme chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
a very intriguing piece that i cant stop myself from readng and waiting for more.
Elise chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
The grown-up version of Naruto. Emotional, so very well written and exceptionally good.
kawaii-teddy chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
SOO AWESOME! :D
Midnight Azure chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This story has a very good portrayal of Kakashi (the dept of character is amazing), its a shame that you've lost the motivation to continue this story. Since it seems it's likely that you will never continue with this story, could you possibly have a sparse outline of the story as to what direction it would have taken. Never the less it's a favourite of mine.
Liv Ylva chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE START UPDATING AGAIN
Eru-chan chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
I love this. So much. I am utterly in love with gritty ANBU life, and with Kakashi, so this fic was heaven for me... *starry eyes* Thank you for writing! XD
alfamky chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I had, you know, been suspecting, about the , though, I hadn't thought, like, I told myself it wasn't there.

But I can't say that now, can I?

I've heard of your fic recommended because of the awesome way you portray Kakashi. I must admit, it is true. You really nailed the guilt and humanity left of him, making him into a real person, with feelings. It's great to see his weaker side for once. And the setting is most likely possible, as well.

Though, I'm not so sure I can stand kakairu that much. Still, I like your writing!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
Oh wow. That's pretty depressing. Then again, that's what makes it realistic-it's war. It's pretty well-written and the characters seem to have depth and layers, many many layers.
547 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »