Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
torquewrench chapter 18 . 6/16/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed that. Very in character. A really interesting, detailed story. Many thanks! x
xstormwolf chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
This was so beautifully written and I could really imagine everything. I read it all in one go, and while I greatly enjoyed it, I'm kind of disappointed that it's incomplete. Though I understand that you're not into writing anymore, would you be interested in putting this story up for adoption? You would make a lot of people happy if this was ever finished.
Julie chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
So first off I want to say, I got chills like no other at the end of this chapter.

Also, I know there are plenty more chapters to read yet, and I was going to wait till the very end to comment, but this is far too fantastic to wait that long. This is-if not the best-, one of the best Kakashi stories I have EVER read. Oh God it's so amazing in every single way and you just capture EVERYTHING so PERFECTLY, words cannot even describe how much I am loving this so far, and will continue to love it to the very end and beyond. Thank you for writing this, it's everything I love in one story. ]
anonymous chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
well, I have to say that I'll be sorry never to hear the end of this. I really loved this story because it focused more on characters I don't seem to hear a lot about, or read about, and that was very refreshing. I also enjoyed it because your style of writing is easy to read. I hope that if your interest in Naruto returns you will finish this, but if not, I understand. :)
Ayer chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I realize that this is probably basically abandoned, but I really like it, so I put it on my story alert just in case..
tineryn chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
I know that you said in your profile that this story is on hiatus or abandoned, but I read it anyway, and I'm glad I did. I really like your characterization of Kakashi (so many authors seem to get him wrong), and how the ships are there, but they're background. This is also the first Kakashi/Iruka I've actually LIKED. (I like the pairing, but have a really difficult time finding fics where they're in character.)

Anyway, even though it's mostly abandoned, I've added this to story alert on the off chance that you decide to come back to it.
dundee998 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw man, that is an AWESOME way to start a story. Truly, one of the most engaging and humorous techniques I have seen on this site.
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I've reviewed this story before, I think. But I just wanted you to know that this is my favorite Kakashi fic of all time. It surpasses everything I've ever read in the two years that I've discovered this and loved this story. I "learned" how to write Kakashi the way I like by reading this. The characterization and plot is beyond fantastic, and I reread this story every couple of months. And, although I /know/ you're not going to update this, it doesn't stop me from holding my breath and hoping that you do. I think that this story deserves a million and one reviews, so here's another one from me. :)
Meng Die chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
I love your characterization of the ninjas and their lives, and how function their world in a war.

It is a true shame, that such a wonderful tale is in hiatus. ;_;
KM chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
this story is amazing. i love the world mechanics and how the ninja may be kick-ass, but they are still human with limitations. definitely one of the best naruto fic i've ever read
Anyjen chapter 18 . 9/26/2008
Well, what can I say... this story is a brilliant in its own right, and if we factor the accompanying one-shots into the equation it's just a jewel.

It's a real pity you won't be updating it anymore, but I know how tough and futile it can be to try to continue a story for which you no longer have any inspiration.

Should you ever, by some miracle, get the inspiration back to continue it, I'll be here, though...
Violet Shadows chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
Really good story, i'll be sorry to see it never updated. The bathroom scene though...heh that made me shutter.
Spitfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Your excellent, amazing story being on hiatus is depressing, especially since, as you say, it probably will never be finished. But can I offer a suggestion? I'm sure there are many devoted readers who would love to finish it for you - not me, I could never write like this, but there are people who can, and it would be great to see your awesome story finished. Though if you don't want someone else using/writing your story, it's perfectly understandable; just a suggestion, just a suggestion.
Kaorots chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
I love this fic, and I really hope you'll keep working on it ! _ Good luck !
Shroud of Twilight chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
This is great story, though I noticed a mistake that had me cringing. "Sempai" is actually supposed to be "senpai." "N" is the only letter in the Japanese language that stands alone besides vowels. Se-n-pa-i
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »