Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Hey-Diddle-Diddle chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Oh, I'm flattered, too. I love learning that people read my stuff. :) But...

Poor Kakashi. I wanted to pet him. Poor, tired Kakashi.

Ah, I was laughing out loud about the fangirling. Aesthetic appreciation. I love this, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
impure impulse chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
"Shikamaru stood in concerned amazement as Naruto held his breath, head resting in the crook of his rival's knee. As Sasuke, the silent, deadly, broody Uchiha ranted like a natural."

Favorite line. Sasuke... Bitching about something is priceless. And it's good to see them all getting along in a fic for once.
Alicorna chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'm registered, but I'm lazy too XP

That was the funniest thing I've EVER seen...

*screams fangirlishly*
Leah chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was hilarious. The ideas were a bit disjointed at times, but it still managed to keep a pretty good flow throughout. Wonderful job of keeping everybody in character, yet still having them do things out of the norm. Please say this wasn't a one-shot, 'cause I can't wait to read another chapter!
ChibiRisu-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
hee hee hee! _ I'm halfway between hysterically amused and a little disturbed at what appeared to be the collective vicarious mental orgy where Team 7 goes near orgasmic over the thought of "taking Kakashi down"... and I'm looking forward to seeing whatever kinds of torturous questions they come up with!

I know it's not technically KakaIru (at least not so far, no idea what's coming up) but I C2ified it anyway because it's a good Kakashi story and I checked with Sacryed who said it was OK to put good Kakashi stories or good Iruka stories in the C2 too. (feeling bad for Iruka-sensei, nobody's made a C2 just for him! sniffle... anyway...)
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 4/23/2005

interesting chapter

i wonder what sakura's going to ask hehe

update soon ;p
foo chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
the end was confusing. Good work on kakashi's thoughts though... hn. Will this be continued or not? I couldn't tell.
KaitouKudou chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
that was funny, intrieguing humor there.

PS: Please checkout my Naruto fic too
active-heart chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
exciting story! particularly enjoyed Sakura's extra training by the interrogation expert ;) Looking forward to more work by you!
Hey-Diddle-Diddle chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is amusing, I like it. I laughed, quite a bit.

The dialogue was good, and it was easy to follow on who was saying what. And Naruto and Sasuke adopting a "good-cop-bad-cop" system is great.

I like this, and I can't wait for it to continue. I'm really intrigued.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36