Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 2 . 4/26/2005

Awesome. Truely AWESOME!

This is quite possibly one of the GREATEST fics I have read. really does rawk.

And Kakashi-centric too, yum. .;
Azamiko chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
;-;...
Lady Geuna chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
(bites lip) Oh, Kakashi-sensei. I feel so sorry for him, it aches. You write about his tragedies very well, and the true like of being a shinobi.

I can't wait for more! _ I love the way you write!

Geuna~
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Haha! That is so great!
KimonoQueen chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Your experiment is my sweet, sweet pleasure. What are you experimenting with? EXCELLENCE? You MUST be becuase, hey, that's what I'm reading. Your fight scenes were very cinematic yet still retained the luxury one has with the written word in that you interspersed some of Kakashi's thoughts. It truly does seem as if he is losing his touch... or else he is trying to get himself seriously injured/killed because he didn't dodge that hit and he KNEW it was coming! The link between the jounin/chuunin gossiping and the younger ninja gossiping made me laugh. You write those recreational scenes well. You were also able to input all the characters in a manner that did not seem neglegent of some or jumpy. This all flowed really well. I still have no idea where this story is going (which is a good thing because high predictability always makes a story less than it could have been) nevertheless I am more than eager to take the ride
WinterOfOurDiscontent chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Really enjoyed. I like that you've explored the possible relationship between Jiraiya and Kakashi, no one ever really touches on that.

And I love how you wrote Kakashi. Brilliant and tired and even better than they know.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
silenced lambs chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Just loved the 2nd chapter, it felt just so...like the characters. Especially Kakashi, and the way you've managed to portray him as the epitome of a perfect shinobi, but without the wangst at the end. The bit with Gai wasn't very long, but I cracked a smile at that Gai-speak bit, complete with the capitals. Just a little nitpick, it's Momochi, not Momoshi. But overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.
Isolde1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
/an eerie, tense sort of calm descended before his garbled scream of frustration had shaken every child in the room into perfect silence. And every child in the building. And every teacher, villager and wandering shinobi in a five mile radius. Not to mention the building itself./

That's like, so Iruka. _ I love it.
nescione chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Oh, this is lovely. (I'm such a Kakashi fangirl, it isn't funny.) The parallels between the instructors and the students when gossiping is beyond cute, and all of Kakashi's introspection is touching and well done. The last line of this chapter also rocks *so hard*. I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
Hey-Diddle-Diddle chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Oh, I'm flattered, too. I love learning that people read my stuff. :) But...

Poor Kakashi. I wanted to pet him. Poor, tired Kakashi.

Ah, I was laughing out loud about the fangirling. Aesthetic appreciation. I love this, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
impure impulse chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
"Shikamaru stood in concerned amazement as Naruto held his breath, head resting in the crook of his rival's knee. As Sasuke, the silent, deadly, broody Uchiha ranted like a natural."

Favorite line. Sasuke... Bitching about something is priceless. And it's good to see them all getting along in a fic for once.
Alicorna chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'm registered, but I'm lazy too XP

That was the funniest thing I've EVER seen...

WRITE MORE DAMNIT!

*screams fangirlishly*
Leah chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was hilarious. The ideas were a bit disjointed at times, but it still managed to keep a pretty good flow throughout. Wonderful job of keeping everybody in character, yet still having them do things out of the norm. Please say this wasn't a one-shot, 'cause I can't wait to read another chapter!
ChibiRisu-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
hee hee hee! _ I'm halfway between hysterically amused and a little disturbed at what appeared to be the collective vicarious mental orgy where Team 7 goes near orgasmic over the thought of "taking Kakashi down"... and I'm looking forward to seeing whatever kinds of torturous questions they come up with!

I know it's not technically KakaIru (at least not so far, no idea what's coming up) but I C2ified it anyway because it's a good Kakashi story and I checked with Sacryed who said it was OK to put good Kakashi stories or good Iruka stories in the C2 too. (feeling bad for Iruka-sensei, nobody's made a C2 just for him! sniffle... anyway...)
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
rofl

interesting chapter

i wonder what sakura's going to ask hehe

update soon ;p