Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Iceheart19 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Wow. This is an amazing chapter. Kakashi had such a pitiful life. I feel bad. But it couldn't have been all bad, right? I wonder what did he do to Iruka in his sleep. Hurry and update soon.
Nezuko chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Whoah, I have this eerie feeling you've read one or two of my as yet unpublished chapters and works! Anyway, gret storytelling, excellent action scenes, and another writer who likes to screw around with time. I'm enjoying this immensely (even if I am now worried that I'm gonna have to edit out the things in my pending chapters that are oddly echoed in your story!) I particularly liked this turn of phrase "the snarling, feral threat", though truth be told it is hard to pick put just one aspect of your writing I enjoyed.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words in your author's notes to chapter one. We will have to form a mutual admiration society.

Yours,

Nezuko
paxnirvana chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Love this story. The disconnect. The dream-like trauma of Kakashi's thoughts. Still with humor in the observations and the little ways the shinobi go about entertaining themselves in the face of such a brutal life... gossip, spying on each other, maneuverings...

Thank you for the lovely hints of Jiraiya x Tsunade. _ Thank you even more for taking the glamour from ANBU life. Nice work.
shake-it-buddy chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
This fic just keeps getting better, I hope to read more soon. :3

You write really well!
Iceheart19 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Ah. This was even better than the last chappie. Good work~
Isolde1 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
This is getting increasingly better. I really felt for Kakashi, and I'd have gladly punched Tsunade for him. R.
Hey-Diddle-Diddle chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Molestation in sleep. What could be better? And I'll happily take the blame.

But I'm really getting into this fic. I like the fact that it's so Kakashi-centric. Very nice, very nice indeed.
Terra-Lilly chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I'm really enjoying this fic, wonderfully long chapters and a rare chance to really take a good, long, introspective look at Kakashi.
Leah chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Great job on the characterization...this chapter was just full of angsty Kakashi awesomeness. Not quite as funny as the last chapter, but it was beautifully touching while still retaining its quirky moments - I loved the fangirl scenes! It was still disjointed, but disjointed in a much more intentional way in that all the pieces from the different scenes fell together at the end. Beautifully written, can't wait to see where you're going with the plot.
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 2 . 4/26/2005

Awesome. Truely AWESOME!

This is quite possibly one of the GREATEST fics I have read. really does rawk.

And Kakashi-centric too, yum. .;
Azamiko chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
;-;...
Lady Geuna chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
(bites lip) Oh, Kakashi-sensei. I feel so sorry for him, it aches. You write about his tragedies very well, and the true like of being a shinobi.

I can't wait for more! _ I love the way you write!

Geuna~
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Haha! That is so great!
KimonoQueen chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Your experiment is my sweet, sweet pleasure. What are you experimenting with? EXCELLENCE? You MUST be becuase, hey, that's what I'm reading. Your fight scenes were very cinematic yet still retained the luxury one has with the written word in that you interspersed some of Kakashi's thoughts. It truly does seem as if he is losing his touch... or else he is trying to get himself seriously injured/killed because he didn't dodge that hit and he KNEW it was coming! The link between the jounin/chuunin gossiping and the younger ninja gossiping made me laugh. You write those recreational scenes well. You were also able to input all the characters in a manner that did not seem neglegent of some or jumpy. This all flowed really well. I still have no idea where this story is going (which is a good thing because high predictability always makes a story less than it could have been) nevertheless I am more than eager to take the ride
WinterOfOurDiscontent chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Really enjoyed. I like that you've explored the possible relationship between Jiraiya and Kakashi, no one ever really touches on that.

And I love how you wrote Kakashi. Brilliant and tired and even better than they know.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »