Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Ayer chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I realize that this is probably basically abandoned, but I really like it, so I put it on my story alert just in case..
tineryn chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
I know that you said in your profile that this story is on hiatus or abandoned, but I read it anyway, and I'm glad I did. I really like your characterization of Kakashi (so many authors seem to get him wrong), and how the ships are there, but they're background. This is also the first Kakashi/Iruka I've actually LIKED. (I like the pairing, but have a really difficult time finding fics where they're in character.)

Anyway, even though it's mostly abandoned, I've added this to story alert on the off chance that you decide to come back to it.
dundee998 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw man, that is an AWESOME way to start a story. Truly, one of the most engaging and humorous techniques I have seen on this site.
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I've reviewed this story before, I think. But I just wanted you to know that this is my favorite Kakashi fic of all time. It surpasses everything I've ever read in the two years that I've discovered this and loved this story. I "learned" how to write Kakashi the way I like by reading this. The characterization and plot is beyond fantastic, and I reread this story every couple of months. And, although I /know/ you're not going to update this, it doesn't stop me from holding my breath and hoping that you do. I think that this story deserves a million and one reviews, so here's another one from me. :)
Meng Die chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
I love your characterization of the ninjas and their lives, and how function their world in a war.

It is a true shame, that such a wonderful tale is in hiatus. ;_;
KM chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
this story is amazing. i love the world mechanics and how the ninja may be kick-ass, but they are still human with limitations. definitely one of the best naruto fic i've ever read
Anyjen chapter 18 . 9/26/2008
Well, what can I say... this story is a brilliant in its own right, and if we factor the accompanying one-shots into the equation it's just a jewel.

It's a real pity you won't be updating it anymore, but I know how tough and futile it can be to try to continue a story for which you no longer have any inspiration.

Should you ever, by some miracle, get the inspiration back to continue it, I'll be here, though...
Violet Shadows chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
Really good story, i'll be sorry to see it never updated. The bathroom scene though...heh that made me shutter.
Spitfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Your excellent, amazing story being on hiatus is depressing, especially since, as you say, it probably will never be finished. But can I offer a suggestion? I'm sure there are many devoted readers who would love to finish it for you - not me, I could never write like this, but there are people who can, and it would be great to see your awesome story finished. Though if you don't want someone else using/writing your story, it's perfectly understandable; just a suggestion, just a suggestion.
discarded account chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
I love this fic, and I really hope you'll keep working on it ! _ Good luck !
Shroud of Twilight chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
This is great story, though I noticed a mistake that had me cringing. "Sempai" is actually supposed to be "senpai." "N" is the only letter in the Japanese language that stands alone besides vowels. Se-n-pa-i
Deeply Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
No, no! Don't be on hiatus! This is such a fabulous story, I read all 18 chapters in one night. I might actually go into mourning for this, and wear black for a week or something. Please, try and finish it...I will be waiting, even if it's for a year...or ten.
yo tadaiima chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
NO! Discontinued? This master piece? No!

But I understand your reason...take a look at myself

anyway, if you're totally, absolutely sure that you won't ever be able to continue this fic, you might want to put it up for adoption. It's just too good of a plot and story to let it die here (especially since it was just getting to the climax)

There are so little good Kakashi fics around...people just don't appreciate him enough... *pouts*
hull lull lull chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
Very sweet...
hull lull lull chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
IS this Kakairu? Not that I mind, of course, but the character thingy should be changed, I think, if you're going to make it that... Ah, well, your story.

I love the dark-ish humor in this one.

“Shaa… a poor excuse for a party…lots of knives, very little cake.”

I smiled at that one.