Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Shroud of Twilight chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
This is great story, though I noticed a mistake that had me cringing. "Sempai" is actually supposed to be "senpai." "N" is the only letter in the Japanese language that stands alone besides vowels. Se-n-pa-i
Deeply Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
No, no! Don't be on hiatus! This is such a fabulous story, I read all 18 chapters in one night. I might actually go into mourning for this, and wear black for a week or something. Please, try and finish it...I will be waiting, even if it's for a year...or ten.
yo tadaiima chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
NO! Discontinued? This master piece? No!

But I understand your reason...take a look at myself

anyway, if you're totally, absolutely sure that you won't ever be able to continue this fic, you might want to put it up for adoption. It's just too good of a plot and story to let it die here (especially since it was just getting to the climax)

There are so little good Kakashi fics around...people just don't appreciate him enough... *pouts*
hull lull lull chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
Very sweet...
hull lull lull chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
IS this Kakairu? Not that I mind, of course, but the character thingy should be changed, I think, if you're going to make it that... Ah, well, your story.

I love the dark-ish humor in this one.

“Shaa… a poor excuse for a party…lots of knives, very little cake.”

I smiled at that one.
Shroud of Twilight chapter 18 . 1/23/2008
This stoy is really something. I've never seen anyone write this well on You really should keep going, it'd be a waste to leave this genius story unfinished.
Blood Zephyr chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
Goodness...I LOVE Kakashi in this one...he is SO awesome...hehe. Is anything bad or dramatic going to happen to team 7? If something DOES happen...I wonder how Kakashi would react...hm. I would NOT want to be there when he found out...yikes.
forgottenpaths chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
that was way cute. you'll have to do more for this one.
Cybill chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I really like it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 11/18/2007
so cool
Carojen chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
I hope you will continue this fic. It has the best portrayal of Kakashi I have ever read, and though the timeline is a bit confusing at times, the plot is very good.
Kiterie chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
I hope you eventually finish this. It's got a really interesting plot and the character interactions are fascinating as hell.
Random Kakashi Fan chapter 17 . 10/16/2007
Hey, does anyone remember the chapter summary that was for chapter 17? it had something to do with the fragrance of war, or something like that. it was really bugging me, and now i need to know! thanks! love the story, btw, my all time favorite kakashi fic! too bad it won't be finished.
Kiterie chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I hope you pick this back up this is cute so far. I'm gonna read it anyway. I LOVED the pouty bit that was so cute. Of course I'm personally a KakaIru fangirl so the scene was just Yummy!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
ROFLMAO! That was AWESOME! Seriously, team seven out for revenge is great! I don't care if this is on Hiatus. If the rest of the chapters are as good as the first then I shall read them all!
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »