Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
Meng Die chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
I love your characterization of the ninjas and their lives, and how function their world in a war.

It is a true shame, that such a wonderful tale is in hiatus. ;_;
KM chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
this story is amazing. i love the world mechanics and how the ninja may be kick-ass, but they are still human with limitations. definitely one of the best naruto fic i've ever read
Anyjen chapter 18 . 9/26/2008
Well, what can I say... this story is a brilliant in its own right, and if we factor the accompanying one-shots into the equation it's just a jewel.

It's a real pity you won't be updating it anymore, but I know how tough and futile it can be to try to continue a story for which you no longer have any inspiration.

Should you ever, by some miracle, get the inspiration back to continue it, I'll be here, though...
Violet Shadows chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
Really good story, i'll be sorry to see it never updated. The bathroom scene though...heh that made me shutter.
Spitfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Your excellent, amazing story being on hiatus is depressing, especially since, as you say, it probably will never be finished. But can I offer a suggestion? I'm sure there are many devoted readers who would love to finish it for you - not me, I could never write like this, but there are people who can, and it would be great to see your awesome story finished. Though if you don't want someone else using/writing your story, it's perfectly understandable; just a suggestion, just a suggestion.
discarded account chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
I love this fic, and I really hope you'll keep working on it ! _ Good luck !
Shroud of Twilight chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
This is great story, though I noticed a mistake that had me cringing. "Sempai" is actually supposed to be "senpai." "N" is the only letter in the Japanese language that stands alone besides vowels. Se-n-pa-i
Deeply Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
No, no! Don't be on hiatus! This is such a fabulous story, I read all 18 chapters in one night. I might actually go into mourning for this, and wear black for a week or something. Please, try and finish it...I will be waiting, even if it's for a year...or ten.
yo tadaiima chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
NO! Discontinued? This master piece? No!

But I understand your reason...take a look at myself

anyway, if you're totally, absolutely sure that you won't ever be able to continue this fic, you might want to put it up for adoption. It's just too good of a plot and story to let it die here (especially since it was just getting to the climax)

There are so little good Kakashi fics around...people just don't appreciate him enough... *pouts*
hull lull lull chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
Very sweet...
hull lull lull chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
IS this Kakairu? Not that I mind, of course, but the character thingy should be changed, I think, if you're going to make it that... Ah, well, your story.

I love the dark-ish humor in this one.

“Shaa… a poor excuse for a party…lots of knives, very little cake.”

I smiled at that one.
Shroud of Twilight chapter 18 . 1/23/2008
This stoy is really something. I've never seen anyone write this well on You really should keep going, it'd be a waste to leave this genius story unfinished.
Blood Zephyr chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
Goodness...I LOVE Kakashi in this one...he is SO awesome...hehe. Is anything bad or dramatic going to happen to team 7? If something DOES happen...I wonder how Kakashi would react...hm. I would NOT want to be there when he found out...yikes.
forgottenpaths chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
that was way cute. you'll have to do more for this one.
Cybill chapter 2 . 11/25/2007